How would you "shake" up the rosters?

From vinces segment on raw, how would you change things. Here's a couple I would do;

New day to Smackdown. With both the revival and hardys on raw, the new day will be pushed further to the back of the line. Let them shine elsewhere

Aj, and Nakamura whenever he moves up, to raw in a trade for someone that is just near the top. I just want Finn Aj and nak on one roster because they can do so much with those 3

Maybe Seth to smack down just because

Marlo Sansfield - Thin Balor to the cruiserweight division for starters.

He's already held the universal title, not gonna move a star into obscurity just cause he's cruiserweight size.

i think they should just make the cruiserweights open for Raw from 8-9, then make Raw 2 hours 9-11.  Then they could send some guys to smackdown without getting anyone in return like Sami Zayn, where he won't suck.

Everybody from nxt or Japan to smack down and everyone else to raw. 

Marlo Sansfield -
Herbish1 - 
Marlo Sansfield - Thin Balor to the cruiserweight division for starters.

He's already held the universal title, not gonna move a star into obscurity just cause he's cruiserweight size.

i think they should just make the cruiserweights open for Raw from 8-9, then make Raw 2 hours 9-11.  Then they could send some guys to smackdown without getting anyone in return like Sami Zayn, where he won't suck.

"He's already held the universal title, not gonna move a star into obscurity just cause he's cruiserweight size."

You're right about that. Although I wouldn't necessarily call him a "star"

Not yet, but he was well on his way before the injury. They wouldn't have crowned him as the first universal champ if they didn't believe it.

Set up a deal where guys who want the "brass ring" can show up on the other brand ocassionally and stir shit up. Imagine KO doing a run in during a smackdown championship match. Next night he gets a bonus check for declaring war. Set up a scenario where unpredictability is king. Never know who might show up at any time.

Maybe have a clash of champions and winners of each division float between both brands. That way for the co-ran ppv they aren't 10 hours long

To Raw AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Vaudevillians, Becky Lynch

To Smackdown Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, New Day, Nia Jax

A yearly raw vs smackdown ppv. Non title matches to see who the best champ is. Bragging rights. Maybe the winning brand gets to pick who is #30 in the rumble the following year

Idk but Smackdown is in serious need of a some tag team talent.

I couldn't name one tag team on SD right now.

I would make the Broken Hardys free agents so they can go on an expeeedeetion to take the NXT tag titles, Smackdown titles and the Raw Titles

Tag teams on Raw. Women to Smackdown.

I'm going to Smackdown in Fresno in a month and was stoked I'd finally get to see AJ Styles live but I really think he's going to end up going to Raw. I'll be bummed if he does. At least I get to see Nakamura now...Hopefully

NXt writers to Raw

Raw writers retire. 

Lots of people think Charlotte is going to SD.

Conor McGazelle - Tag teams on Raw. Women to Smackdown.

they really need to do this the divisions are way too thin

Fire Gallows

Bam57Bam - Idk but Smackdown is in serious need of a some tag team talent.

I couldn't name one tag team on SD right now.
American Alpha
Vaudevillians
Usos
Heath Slater and Rhyno
Breezango
Ascension

To Raw: Natalya, Vaudevillians, Apollo Crews, Luke Harper, AJ Styles

To Smackdown: Nia Jax, The New Day, Sami Zayn, Roman Reigns.

cesaro and zayn to smackdown

ambrose and wyatt to raw

because fuck smackdown for screwing bray. let him goto raw so he at least get buried quick enough to quit the company

Better suspense maintenance.

Cut the shit with the rumours and leaks and testing the audience via internet.

Really don't think Raw can be re-vitalized as a 3-hour format wth Vince involved. It is shuffling deck chairs.

SD doesn't need much.