How Yves Edwards spent part of his summer

Was there for the stout fight. Scary KO. Got some funny weigh in pics of u tho mane! Phone Post

LOL, finally someone gets banned exactly when they need to get banned.

ABE FROMAN - LOL, finally someone gets banned exactly when they need to get banned.

QFT.

Lol Phone Post

BrutalMedic - 
octowussy - I just appreciate that while a bunch of posters feigned outrage, Yves joked about it, like a boss.

Lighten up, people.

Allow me to respectfully disagree with your conclusion of "feigned" outrage.

People say outrageously offensive things on here, to each other, all the time - these slide under the radar because across the internet, to each other, we are nobody.

What was said above was real outrage at someone saying something brutal about a very well known name in the sport following a particularly nasty KO...the life and health of those competing in the sport that brought us all here is something that's never joked about - that's something we can all agree on.

Frankly, I'm disturbed that your reaction lacked outrage itself.

All of the above said, Yves took it lightly and threw a joke in...I guess he's content with us being offended on his behalf! :)

Also these pro fighters do not have the luxury of anonymity, and they are a public figure, an angry remark can cause damage to there careers. I am certain Yves passed on what he really wanted to say, for something a little more refined.

I like yves... But the name "yves" always looked weird to me in writing... O well

War Lavigne!!!!! Phone Post

ttt for Yves (one of the nicest guys in the game).

Pizzeria Nova Uno - I like yves... But the name "yves" always looked weird to me in writing... O well

War Lavigne!!!!! Phone Post

When I first got into the sport, the first time I came across Yves was in a book about some big names in the sport at the time...

WAR YEVESS EDWARDS!

Yves, you still train in the Woodlands? My GF just moved out here and I'd like to train out here when I come visit.

www.yvesedwards.com/speaker/1481-Yves-Edwards/video/500733-How-I-spent-part-of-my-summer

awesome vid

THE BOAT ENGINE MAKES NOISE MOTHAFUCKER  

by the way PureBader, no more streaming MMA shows I guess? You did an awesome job with all of those events, it was much appreciated

big Yves fan!

Big Yves fan here too!

Lol Phone Post

Yves is good people.