Howard Stern & Urijah Faber

I was watching my local news station tonight and they covered Faber's win Sunday, and mentioned he was off to NYC to appear on Howard's show Tuesday (today).

WEC bought advertisement on Howard 100, I heard Howard reading a WEC plug yesterday.

I would pay $100 to see Faber demonstrate a full-speed low single on Robin.

ttt

another reason I'm so happy to have Sirius.

Sirius does promote the hell out of MMA.

the comparison between regular radio and sattellite is like comparing black and white vs. HDTV.

DiscoNfrno you must not have sattellite radio to have that attitude

"Yes, because finally paying for something that has been free for 100 years is freakin AWESOME!"

You have cable in your house?? Just curious since TV offers free programming as well.

Easy Tapper has taken the correct and teabagged it.

Getting satellite radio was the best thing I have done in years. There is no comparison between regular radio and satellite.

"Getting satellite radio was the best thing I have done in years. There is no comparison between regular radio and satellite."

agreed

"Getting satellite radio was the best thing I have done in years. There is no comparison between regular radio and satellite."

also agreed

"Richard..this is your dad.."

He didn't appear today, I listened to the show. They had Kathy Griffin and some shitty band on, and some author who claimed Elvis and Charlie Manson is gay and did shit with him. They run a lot of WEC commercials, even an updated one today that said he won on Sunday.

^^lol at shitty band. Perry sounded like a huge flamer today.

He sounded a little light in the loafers but have you scoped the pics on Howerdstern.com? His wife is pretty hot.

"Yes, because finally paying for something that has been free for 100 years is freakin AWESOME! "

You pay for cable/satellite TV and you could get stations using rabbit ears for free too. When TV came out all you had to do was own one and it was a free service. People said the same stuff when pay TV came out. They said nobody would ever pay for what they could get for free. I don't know about everyone else but my DirecTv bill is about $100 a month.

"don't know about everyone else but my DirecTv bill is about $100 a month."

With internet, and all the channels my bill runs around $225 month, about $100 of that is PPV

Makes Sirius look like nothing at $142 a year.