How's the damn 3 seashell thing work?

Demolition Man 1993. Phone Post 3.0

You don't know how to use the three seashells?

Hahahahahaha!!!

You can't be serious.

There is an info graphic. Phone Post 3.0

Prime bullock. Phone Post 3.0

Having your head up your ass is a kind of inside joke too.

Enhance your calm Phone Post 3.0

Haha he doesn't know how to use the 3 seash....oh well I can see how that's difficult Phone Post 3.0

I believe I've seen the info graphic. Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Haha he doesn't know how to use the 3 seash....oh well I can see how that's difficult Phone Post 3.0
Came to post this. VU Phone Post 3.0

What's your boggle?

Looks like there's a new shepherd in town. You really licked his ass! Phone Post 3.0

Now I want some Taco Bell

homegrowncone -

I watched it the other day and instead of Taco Bell, they edited it to Pizza hut! The sign, the dialogue, all of it. Might be because I'm in Australia, but I remeber it was Taco Bell! Phone Post 3.0

RustyBrownsRingDonuts -
homegrowncone -

I watched it the other day and instead of Taco Bell, they edited it to Pizza hut! The sign, the dialogue, all of it. Might be because I'm in Australia, but I remeber it was Taco Bell! Phone Post 3.0
Same shit last time I watched it in England. It was dubbed to Pizza Hut. Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Here's a vid with both versions.

https://youtu.be/gpRzusd9Yi8 Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs -
RustyBrownsRingDonuts -
homegrowncone -

Same shit last time I watched it in England. It was dubbed to Pizza Hut. Wtf? Phone Post 3.0
You guys don't have Taco Bell out there? Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs -
RustyBrownsRingDonuts -
homegrowncone -

You guys don't have Taco Bell out there? Phone Post 3.0
Nope, we don't have shit here in Brisbane. Phone Post 3.0

Dinner and dancing at pizza hut? Blasphemy.

Pizza Hut owns Taco Bell now Phone Post 3.0