How's your day going?

Went to the chiropractor, my voice is gone, found out I have 12 weeks of rehab. On the bright side I'm going to fights Friday in Orlando and getting back on the horse after the break up, then I get to coach my students at a grappling tournament on Saturday. How's everyone else's day going? Phone Post 3.0

I'm thuper thanks for athking.

Your chiropractor convinced you you need 12 weeks of rehab for your voice? Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally - Your chiropractor convinced you you need 12 weeks of rehab for your voice? Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha no my arm has been going numb and I practically couldn't use it during my fight Saturday. Back and neck are all out of whack. I think she wanted an excuse to touch my man donk for 12 weeks Phone Post 3.0

Fabes -

I'm thuper thanks for athking.

Hope ya have a good one Thammy the Thprinkler Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - Chiro one wellness clinics? Phone Post 3.0
Nope supporting local businesses Phone Post 3.0

Royce Nelson - I have to turn in a research paper today, and let me just say it is very shitty. I'm a terrible writer. So my day kinda sucks. Phone Post 3.0
Positive vibes and prayers man Phone Post 3.0

Did you just call me a day go ? Phone Post 3.0

Good bruh in class gettin my lessons in order (ima be a teacher) and gonna be at the uni until this evening then its home to watch sons with the old lady and spend quality time withy newborn son.. also I just ate a caffienated choc bar so mind is racing xbruh Phone Post 3.0

Good. At physio, haven't been doing my exercises so I'm getting back on track. Been having a rough time lately so it's an everyday struggle, but I won't quit. I won't give up. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - Good. At physio, haven't been doing my exercises so I'm getting back on track. Been having a rough time lately so it's an everyday struggle, but I won't quit. I won't give up. Phone Post 3.0
That's the attitude man. Keep pushing! Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - Good bruh in class gettin my lessons in order (ima be a teacher) and gonna be at the uni until this evening then its home to watch sons with the old lady and spend quality time withy newborn son.. also I just ate a caffienated choc bar so mind is racing xbruh Phone Post 3.0
Working with kids for a living, love it. That's why I do what I do Phone Post 3.0

running on fumes. up all nite, my baby girl was born yesterday afternoon and breastfeeding is not going well.

suppose i could move over so she has space to latch on

TheEssence - Good. At physio, haven't been doing my exercises so I'm getting back on track. Been having a rough time lately so it's an everyday struggle, but I won't quit. I won't give up. Phone Post 3.0
Good luck with physio nothin but postive energy from me to u brotha Phone Post 3.0

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

running on fumes. up all nite, my baby girl was born yesterday afternoon and breastfeeding is not going well.

suppose i could move over so she has space to latch on

Congrats!!! Phone Post 3.0

Not terrible, I have a few classes today, but I have coffee with me to help with the cold, and I'll be seeing my girlfriend tonight for sex and video games. Not a bad way to spend a day Phone Post 3.0

MY DAY IS GOOD............YOU MY GIRLFRIEND NOW?

CowboysStuntDouble - Not terrible, I have a few classes today, but I have coffee with me to help with the cold, and I'll be seeing my girlfriend tonight for sex and video games. Not a bad way to spend a day Phone Post 3.0
Hell yea! Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY -

MY DAY IS GOOD............YOU MY GIRLFRIEND NOW?

Babe why u no send me sexy pic? I luv u, fuck teh og Phone Post 3.0

I need to see a chiro soon. Been having a hell of a lot of back pain since working takedowns off the cage two weeks ago aaaand today I can't lift my arm past shoulder level. Woo. Lol Phone Post 3.0