How's your day going?

Mine is alright, sitting here bored at work. Can't wait to get off, how is everyone doing today? Hope all is well. Phone Post 3.0

Mind your own business.

Bored at work Phone Post 3.0

I have to poop Phone Post 3.0

I vomited diarrhea about an hour ago. You tell me how my goddamned day is going.

Just watched GoT again... now to grill

I have been evacuated from my city for nearly 3 weeks, sitting in a camper with no real entertainment and wull be here until June 3rd..sooo yeah Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
GJdeux - I realized I have fallen in love, so pretty good
Have you told him? Phone Post 3.0
He says it in the mirror every day Phone Post 3.0

ithurts11 - Fucking shit
Dad's a stupid cunt who only makes me angry
I'm sitting here waitin for him in the carpark at the doctors.
Miss my ex (9 years together broke up a month ago)
Have so much fucking anger that I can't release just makes me more angry.
I need better weed Phone Post 3.0

hug

I sat around watching tv all day cuz i had no one to talk to and no one is returning my texts. Phone Post 3.0

Let's just say I'm glad I have alot of pot.

Last night was my girls' friends 21st bday so we had a party at our house. Lot of fucked up shit happened. Woke up this morning, made breakfast, went to my buddy's house around the corner to relax a bit. My ac's been broken the past 2 days so we just went and got an ac unit. Just finished installing it and now cleaning out my garage. After I'm done i gotta do some preventative maintenance on my car and then I'm not doing SHIT the rest of the day. Phone Post 3.0

meh. weed, whiskey, but no woman today. i think i caught the feels and i'm a disappoint son for letting it happen. but tinder will fix that.

Not good, drank too much, don't even want to be drinking, realizing how truly unhappy I am in my situation, and how trapped I am. Sorry to be such a bummer, but it's not a good day for me at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Saw GOT early.
Went grocery shopping.
Set a personal record for a 4 mile run. Phone Post 3.0

Same as every Sunday. I spend my one day off doing chores, driving my kid to music lessons, to the grocery store. Today had to brave the mall again. Just got home and now in gonna spend the rest of my day smoking weed, drinking and folding laundry until GoT and Preacher come on. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Chip - Not good, drank too much, don't even want to be drinking, realizing how truly unhappy I am in my situation, and how trapped I am. Sorry to be such a bummer, but it's not a good day for me at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Cook something. STAT

Pretty good kids are gone so got to sleep late, got to fuck the girlfriend once now I'm sipping a few beer and smoking a little weed. Phone Post 3.0

Woke up with a sore jaw from sleeping on a new, firm pillow the wrong way, was pretty painful for an hour or so. But that pillow is badass once you break it in- "Bamboo" is the name of the company that makes these pillows, best money I've ever spent on a pillow in my life, that's for sure... just slept the wrong way.

Day's been pretty good, got pizza for the kids, and my girlfriend & myself got some bomb-ass sushi from this new place that just opened up for dinner. It was good.

About to watch Extreme Rules on The WWE Network with some White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and try to enjoy my night. Pretty good day all in all so far. Hope you all have a wonderful night and have had a good weekend. VU's all-around. Phone Post 3.0

Meh. Just got home from San Diego at 7am Saturday morn, and just had to hop a flight to Chicago. Live in philly, and all the travel is for work.

Would like nothing else to be home, chilling with the wife and 7 month old daughter.

I am however crushing free booze like the wind doth blow, in 1st class. I'm pretty sure I am weirding the guy out next to me. If he looks at me funny one more time, I'm gonna blow pepper in his eyes, glue his armpits together, and light him on fire(no way he puts the fire out with t-Rex arms.)

Hope all you fuckkers are having a super deluxe Sunday! Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 - I have been evacuated from my city for nearly 3 weeks, sitting in a camper with no real entertainment and wull be here until June 3rd..sooo yeah Phone Post 3.0
Oh..and i onlu have 4 or 5 days worth of weed left Phone Post 3.0