Hows your Monday going?

Tell me how your monday is going?

I had a nice talk with an old friend. Got some fairly good news from my doctor. Came home and had a message for a job interview.

Other than cold/wet weather, a pretty good day so far.

have you ever been violently raped and at the last second when you think you cant take it anymore, you realize he just started to give you a reach around.

Yep, that's my day

Great. Enjoying the warmth and light from the sun today. Alberta reporting Phone Post 3.0

BOSS IS OUT OF THE OFFICE. LOTS OF OG LITTLE WORK!

Awesome!

I'm drunk do I guess it's going ok? Phone Post 3.0

Stoned on the sofa paying PlayStation, and right now I'm watching Liverpool game rerun, and handling myself. Phone Post 3.0

Came into work this morning to find my desk empty. I mean, completely cleaned out. Naked. My docking station, monitor, keyboard, mouse, coffee mug, personal photos, pens, books, toys... Everything gone.

It took a little to confirm that it was an accident during another group's move inside the building, but it was uunsettling nonetheless. As it is, I will likely never recover my electric Buddha, but I got my coffee mug and equipment back.

Got a text from my date for tonight. Aunt Flo's in town, so the best I can hope for is a blowjob.

Found out I wasn't enrolled in my flex spending account last year. So, that $5000 check I was expecting is not coming.

It's a mixed bag kind of day.

Great day so far. Exercise followed by oatmeal. Then finished a project for a client, and turned that in. Walked my dog in out in the sunshine, and stopped by the vegetable stand to pick up supplies for dinner. Finishing a smoothy now, and on to another project. I might take off a couple hours at the end of the day to work in the yard.

Same here. Work cancelled, just sitting at home OGing and watching street outlaws. Phone Post 3.0

Pig Bun - I had a nice talk with an old friend. Got some fairly good news from my doctor. Came home and had a message for a job interview.

Other than cold/wet weather, a pretty good day so far.

awesome! glad you had a great day!

kungfugrip - have you ever been violently raped and at the last second when you think you cant take it anymore, you realize he just started to give you a reach around.

Yep, that's my day

So it sounds pretty EPIC!!!!! VTFU!

Doc_Watson - Great. Enjoying the warmth and light from the sun today. Alberta reporting Phone Post 3.0

SO you are from Canada? Whats with the UFO that crashed and they said it was a Military exercise???

Salt the Snail - 

BOSS IS OUT OF THE OFFICE. LOTS OF OG LITTLE WORK!

sounds like my day! VU

Righthook Ftw - Great. Got some work done, took a nap, then took a dump on the other floor.

awesome! it feels great to shit where you want, doesnt it? VU

LostAbroad - Stoned on the sofa paying PlayStation, and right now I'm watching Liverpool game rerun, and handling myself. Phone Post 3.0

You're a multi tasker !!! I will be tonight right after I work out (stoned) and I will let my wife handle myself!!!

Willybone - 

Came into work this morning to find my desk empty. I mean, completely cleaned out. Naked. My docking station, monitor, keyboard, mouse, coffee mug, personal photos, pens, books, toys... Everything gone.

It took a little to confirm that it was an accident during another group's move inside the building, but it was uunsettling nonetheless. As it is, I will likely never recover my electric Buddha, but I got my coffee mug and equipment back.

Got a text from my date for tonight. Aunt Flo's in town, so the best I can hope for is a blowjob.

Found out I wasn't enrolled in my flex spending account last year. So, that $5000 check I was expecting is not coming.

It's a mixed bag kind of day.

damn thats rough! Lets spin that negativity into a positive!!!! VU!

attjack - Great day so far. Exercise followed by oatmeal. Then finished a project for a client, and turned that in. Walked my dog in out in the sunshine, and stopped by the vegetable stand to pick up supplies for dinner. Finishing a smoothy now, and on to another project. I might take off a couple hours at the end of the day to work in the yard.

Im drinking a Smoothie right now too! VU

pennviachoke - Ice everywhere..I'm off today just OGing & chilling by the fire Phone Post 3.0

I wish i was you right now...... plus with some really good WEED!!!!

VU