HQ Trivia?

Anyone else playing this game? Free live trivia app (iOS and Android) with games twice a day, at 3 and 9pm est. and if you get all 12 questions right, you share the $2500 pot for that game. Tonight is a much bigger pot (Sunday’s always are) of $25k. Last Sunday 7 people split $20k. 

Anyhow, you can get an extra life if someone signs up under your referral. If anyone is game, please sign up using my code ‘IthrowHEAT’

https://get.hqtrivia.com

I play every night. Don’t use OP’s code, it’ll cause you to get every question wrong. Use code “BROckhummel”

You’re guaranteed to win if you use that referral code. Thanks.

ChristopherMoltisanti -

I play every night. Don’t use OP’s code, it’ll cause you to get every question wrong. Use code “BROckhummel”

You’re guaranteed to win if you use that referral code. Thanks.

That code will cause you to get the super AIDS. 

theElberto is a better code to use. 

Yeah I've been playing most nights...made it to question 9 once but that's it. I prob have a better chance of winning the power ball than getting all 20 questions right tonight.

All these guys codes are fucking scams. 

Use this one: Goochy Mang

In

EffinCarpe is the code to use 

I have an extra life for the big game tonight, boys!

never made it past Q9 though haha

CormierCumminsideme -

I won once. 

$4.74

Deleted the app because Scott is annoying.

I think Scott is hilarious, the other hosts annoy me. There’s one blonde chick who’s tolerable on mute, but the other blonde is insufferable either way. 

Diabeetus -

Yeah I've been playing most nights...made it to question 9 once but that's it. I prob have a better chance of winning the power ball than getting all 20 questions right tonight.

tonight is 20? I thoght the big ones were usually 15?

I made the final question once and close a couple other times but usually bow out around q7

ChristopherMoltisanti -
CormierCumminsideme -

I won once. 

$4.74

I think Scott is hilarious, the other hosts annoy me. There’s one blonde chick who’s tolerable on mute, but the other blonde is insufferable either way. 

The tall thin blonde is my fav, scott is "meh" and the other blonde is annoying.

Also, my code, IthrowHeat, cures world hunger while giving you stronger erections.

scrapdo -

Anyone else playing this game? Free live trivia app (iOS and Android) with games twice a day, at 3 and 9pm est. and if you get all 12 questions right, you share the $2500 pot for that game. Tonight is a much bigger pot (Sunday’s always are) of $25k. Last Sunday 7 people split $20k. 

Anyhow, you can get an extra life if someone signs up under your referral. If anyone is game, please sign up using my code ‘IthrowHEAT’

If I sign up under the code, we gonna meet at the Square and have a beer?

LiveWire -
scrapdo -

In! Although I think I’d prefer Lee’s Pint and Shell

ChristopherMoltisanti -
CormierCumminsideme -

I won once. 

$4.74

I agree, I actually haven't played in a few days because Scott was off and the women are intolerable.  They shut down the chat one night this week because everyone was shitting on them and asking where Scott was 

And, obviously, every code in here will cause your device to self destruct except for mine, grizz632 

scrapdo -
LiveWire -
scrapdo -

In! Although I think I’d prefer Lee’s Pint and Shell

Deal, as long as it’s walking distance from the park, the place is up to you. 

Ill sign up tonight after I finish some paperwork. 

scrapdo -
Diabeetus -

tonight is 20? I thoght the big ones were usually 15?

I made the final question once and close a couple other times but usually bow out around q7

They are usually 15 but I think this is the biggest prize yet. Might have heard wrong  but I think they mentioned during a game the other day that Sunday would be 20 questions.

I was excited for this when it came out,but disappointed after trying it a few times. Does the live video still skip bad ?

purplehaze -

I was excited for this when it came out,but disappointed after trying it a few times. Does the live video still skip bad ?

Never skips for me on WiFi 

It’s go time. Good luck fellas.