Huerta got screwed. 30-27 Never had a chance.

gray actually did win all three rounds. the only one in question is the first which could have gone either way, but gray landed the better shots imo. huerta had a few flurries, but he was missing.

Ah well, maybe I'm just hot for Huerta.

Gray clearly won the fight, but he does not have what it takes to rip an arm off. Future opponents take note.

Off the subject, who won Dollaway VS Silva

Huerta lost the fight, plain and simple.  Now he can go be a model.  His technique was terrible tonight.

Jay ak - Off the subject, who won Dollaway VS Silva

CB 30-27 on all 3 cards

ummm...huerta won like 1 exchange all night...there was a VERY good argument he lost all 3...learn how to strike then come back tuf noob

Its obvoius some people always side with their favorite fighter...  No way Huerta lost all 3 rounds. End of story.

And if Maynard was landing all the harder shots, why was his face more jacked up than Roger. For those who said Roger landed nothing, go watch again.

second round should be the only round in debate.

Roger didnt get screwed because he only won the first round. That said, I had two rounds to one in favor of the bully.

Wasn't a robbery because it was a close fight. I had it 29-28 Maynard. But, there is no way in hell Maynard won all 3. No way.

Newaza freak - second round should be the only round in debate.

yup, could have been a 10-10 rd 2 making it a draw.

I still say it could have gone either way.

Karma for the Wiman Fight IMO... but Huerta will continue to tuck away from that rematch, IMO.

if a guy loses 2/3 or 3/3 rounds, it doesnt matter he STILL LOSES. Losing by 30/27 in one judges eyes doesnt have any effect on the overall determination of the outcome versus losing 29/28.

Dont get why people are arguing over this when most people are on board that Roger lost

lol @ people think Huerta got robbed

The only round he could conceivably have won was the first, based on one flurry that appeared to have Maynard hurt briefly. Otherwise even in that round Gray was outstriking him all night long.

Fugazi - Ah well, maybe I'm just hot for Huerta.

BEEP!

Sliup - Did you guys even watch the fight. Maynard might have a reputation as a "blanket" but he didn't do that tonight. It didn't go the ground until the third and even then Maynard worked a kimura and almost finished the fight he didn't lay and pray. I thought Heurta won the first round, but he lost the last 2 rounds.

Hater NOOB without a clue about the sport are calling him a blanket tune them out its just noise.

If Huerta learned some technique he would be unstoppable. He's strong, tough as nails and a pretty good athlete but he doesn't really have any expertise in striking or grappling. Having said that, Maynard clearly won but I think Huerta has more potential.

I had it 2-1 maynard.

1st round was very close. Grey landed a lot of clean shots throughout the round. Hurta had the nice flurry for 10 secs. Those two things were pretty even in my mind, hurta stuffing greys takedown at the end is why i gave it to hurta.

2nd and 3rd round were all grey.