Huerta suffered broken orbital in loss

Huerta i the Baroni of 155 with cardio. tough as fucking hell and just keeps swinging, seems you have to kill the kid to stop him.

That cant be taught,

quidnunc - 
orcus - With how Eddie's standup looked in this fight (and most of his others), it's kind of weird he didn't seem to want to stand with Neer at all, and in fact almost looked uncomfortable on the feet in that fight.

he has come along and is training/sparring with edgar part time. i dont know who trains edgar but he's adopted the same style. he still has a lot of holes in defense but is drastically better than he was last year. he used to move like a robot with his head perfectly erect. he kept his hands really low in this last fight and falls back into that when not moving but it might be he's worried about being put on his back

Eddie has been sparring with Frankie Edgar for years now. Eddie always had decent boxing. He would just overcommit sometimes which would leave him open for counters. Eddie and Frankie are both similar except that Eddie hits a lot harder than Frankie.

smoogy - Who at 155 can keep up with the pace and offense of Alvarez?

Candidates:

Melendez
Gomi
Edgar
Blanco
Narantungalag

I don't think any of them would be favored though

Gomi is probably the worst matchup for Alvarez. He is the hardest hitter at LW and has one of the best chins and is hard to take down.

ChaseMMA -  Ouch!!! Huerta's got heart. Hope the best for him. Always brings it. Phone Post

+1

+2

Alvarez did a hell of a job, I hope that match with Gil works out.