HuffingtonPoop:Bannon vid

https://youtu.be/SAmUo0Np9nw

These fleminist idiots made this vid as a hit piece.

AnthonyWeiner - Fucking LOL. They ought to play that on loop at Berkley.
autisticly screams

Bububaaaaannnnoooonnn!!!

Not the type of cool headed strategist I would want leading the nation; good thing Mattis is against him in most every interaction. Furthermore, it's hard to call it a hit piece when it is just cobbled together videos and interviews where the narrative is literally, him speaking his own words....

Thuricide - Not the type of cool headed strategist I would want leading the nation; good thing Mattis is against him in most every interaction. Furthermore, it's hard to call it a hit piece when it is just cobbled together videos and interviews where the narrative is literally, him speaking his own words....
Yea but u get his gist.

Was there something shocking in there that I missed?

They think this makes him look bad??

What does he say in the video that's wrong?

Why does he wear a buttoned down shirt under his buttoned down shirt?

I didn't see how that's a hit piece. 

gabemadrid -

Why does he wear a buttoned down shirt under his buttoned down shirt?

Style?

Fair and balanced vid IMO 

I like Bannon more now.

too bad he is so fucking ugly :(

If that's supposed to be a hit piece it shows without a doubt that these people can't be reasoned with.

Cookie Monster -

I didn't see how that's a hit piece. 

Huffpo...

I supported Trump, I don't know much about Bannon, but I don't feel like any brilliance he may have is worth the distraction he brings. Plus, he has hardcore alkie face.

go to huffpo's women facebook page.. their page photo doesnt have 1 white personin it.. a montage of just black people

We should have a poll Mattis vs Bannon. See who the OG likes more. Have stats viewpoints, quotes.

He looks like that angry white guy who gets drunk and becomes a asshole and starts blaming everyone for his troubles. That guy is in charg now. So get ready for war America. Just a matter of time , might have to make a pool. My guess is North Korea , maybe a nuke by Christmas time. This will show the world real good. America is a world leader in killing. 

Elhoffo -

He looks like that angry white guy who gets drunk and becomes a asshole and starts blaming everyone for his troubles. That guy is in charg now. So get ready for war America. Just a matter of time , might have to make a pool. My guess is North Korea , maybe a nuke by Christmas time. This will show the world real good. America is a world leader in killing. 

Fucking idiot

Was that supposed to make him look bad? I now feel much better about him being in Trumps Cabinet