Huge difference between Trump & Obama

Sweet you can make memes that match your ideology. Never knew that .

Great. Now I want Obama back. 

Isaac298 - Sweet you can make memes that match your ideology. Never knew that .

Yeah it's pretty easy.  If you have an iPhone like i do, just download the Meme Generator app.  It's probably the same on a Galaxy if you have that phone.  If you're usually on the OG on your computer you can just go to any of these websites:

https://memegenerator.net/

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

http://www.memes.com/generator

And if you really want to get creative, you can fuse photos together with microsoft word or the apple app called photo grid i believe.  It's pretty fun stuff

clattymine -

Why? He was an awful human being.  Literally bent over this country for everyone/any other country.

Ain't that some shit

Did Obama never in his 8 years meet with the HBCU presidents/leaders?

Vegito Blue -
clattymine -

Why? He was an awful human being.  Literally bent over this country for everyone/any other country.

I don't think you should use the word literally any more.

Animal Chin -
Vegito Blue -
clattymine -

You can literally take a step back and fuck your own face

Stackdoe - Did Obama never in his 8 years meet with the HBCU presidents/leaders?

Too busy meeting with transgenders and gays

HBCU

Rappers

Yeah I'm sure Obama never with with anyone from HBCU....

Also, Trump might not be liked by many famous people but he'll always have 3 Doors Down

Vegito Blue -
Animal Chin -
Vegito Blue -
clattymine -

No. I can't.

What you can do is look up literally in a dictionary because you don't know what it means.

they were there to meet secretary of education. she cut meeting short, they were then walked into office and posed for photo op and then marched out

devos then announced that black colleges were a shining examples of school choice. 

pharochuck -

they were there to meet secretary of education. she cut meeting short, they were then walked into office and posed for photo op and then marched out

devos then announced that black colleges were a shining examples of school choice. 

What a fucking tard

great thread OP. this really worked out well for you

Animal Chin - 
Vegito Blue -
clattymine -

fatality photo: fatality fatality.gif

mada -

As if any of this is important. It wasn't important for Obama and it's not important for Trump. 

Or lets all moan about special colleges during the special month for the people who just want to be treated the same as everyone else. It's really the silliest shit in the world. 

Those special people at their special schools were pioneers for choice in education!!!!!

I can't get over how spectacular Melania's tits look in that picture with Puffy.

Animal Chin -
Vegito Blue -
Animal Chin -
Vegito Blue -
clattymine -

No. I can't.

What you can do is look up literally in a dictionary because you don't know what it means.
He literally doesn't know what it means.