Huge Facebook Scandal!!! Veritas Drop

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1275398209762988033

In. OP is a faggot.  

sorry

Most of these " Veritas Drop" are just like someone who works at facebook talking shit about trump or something.

1 Like

We suspected they were biased but now there are names and faces responsible. That’s election tampering and treason. They could end up at gitmo

4 Likes

1 Like

kingofpancakes - 

In. OP is a faggot.  

thats uncalled for lol Big Mad?

Ryazzo - We suspected they were biased but now there are names and faces responsible. That’s election tampering and treason. They could end up at gitmo

They are not going to end up in gitmo my dude.

Actual Zoom meetings of left wing group leaders approving for arson and nothing happens. Isn't enticing or encouraging rioting a crime?

2 Likes

Ryazzo - 
kingofpancakes - 

In. OP is a faggot.  

thats uncalled for lol Big Mad?

Hahaaa yes.

Brockback Mountain - 

Most of these " Veritas Drop" are just like someone who works at facebook talking shit about trump or something.

It seems to be mostly employees bragging and laughing about deleting all conservative or Trump posts.  And about how they aren't allowed to delete anything by Trump or his campaign, but will go after the average Joe who repeats it.

Fuckers

1 Like

Brockback Mountain - 
Ryazzo - We suspected they were biased but now there are names and faces responsible. That’s election tampering and treason. They could end up at gitmo

agreed, but if they can actually nail FB for tampering with only republican posts. Thats big

1 Like

Ryazzo - 
Brockback Mountain - 

agreed, but if they can actually nail FB for tampering with only republican posts. Thats big

Yea but your wont, because half the country is rabidly anti trump and facebook has billions of dollers.

Dont get me wrong, I think it sucks and that conservatives should quit facebook. I think everyone should quit facebook.

But dont get riled up that something big is going to happen.

Brockback Mountain - 
Ryazzo - 
Brockback Mountain - 

Yea but your wont, because half the country is rabidly anti trump and facebook has billions of dollers.

Dont get me wrong, I think it sucks and that conservatives should quit facebook. I think everyone should quit facebook.

But dont get riled up that something big is going to happen.

I dont disagree, If this was against Obama or Biden Im sure the world would burn lol.

End of the day, fuck facebook

1 Like

Ryazzo -
Brockback Mountain - 

They caught the IRS targeting conservative groups and they did nothing but say sorry. 

I got banned from Facebook for 30 days

Sounds like Facebook is trying to steal the election

Are they in gitmo yet?