Huge fan of Machida here!!!!

Jones is the best at LHW no doubt.

That being said, Just re watched the fight. The reach on Jones is crazy. Machida did really well to get past him in the first.

Love to see the rematch.

Props to Machida Phone Post

i'm really happy that you made a reply in a thread about this.

thanks a lot.

I'm really happy you made a reply to a reply to a thread about this

Thanks a lot.

I'm really happy that you all are ......

Nevermind

but thanks a lot

runster - 
epwar - i'm really happy that you made a reply in a thread about this.

thanks a lot.

thanks a lot
thanks a lot too

Rematch...? Lyoto got starched in the 2nd round, all the other former champs lasted longer, Rampage 4, Shogun 3, Machida lands a decent punch and a leg kick in the 1st round, so he deserves a rematch? No, I'd rather see Rashad, Little Nog and Davis get their chances at the title.

Cee - Rematch...? Lyoto got starched in the 2nd round, all the other former champs lasted longer, Rampage 4, Shogun 3, Machida lands a decent punch and a leg kick in the 1st round, so he deserves a rematch? No, I'd rather see Rashad, Little Nog and Davis get their chances at the title.

I dont think he was suggesting an immediate rematch...

PosterBoysPersonalModerator - I'm really happy that you all are ......

Nevermind

but thanks a lot

You made me LOL

Thanks a lot for that Phone Post

PosterBoysPersonalModerator - I'm really happy that you all are ......

Nevermind

but thanks a lot

I'm happy that you're happy that we're happy.

Thanks a lot for that.

You want a rematch? I thought you said you were a Machida fan Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Cee - Rematch...? Lyoto got starched in the 2nd round, all the other former champs lasted longer, Rampage 4, Shogun 3, Machida lands a decent punch and a leg kick in the 1st round, so he deserves a rematch? No, I'd rather see Rashad, Little Nog and Davis get their chances at the title.

I dont think he was suggesting an immediate rematch...

Yeah this guys just a hater, machida did way better then any of jones previous opponents. And I don't think anyone's suggesting an immediate rematch, but I too am interested in seeing them fight again at some point. Oh and thanks alot Phone Post

MexiCain AmeriCain - You want a rematch? I thought you said you were a Machida fan Phone Post

LOL I'm a huge machida fan if he keeps fighting like he did vs Jones he will get another shot down the line this is one funny thread

So thanks a lot Phone Post

Nevermind

but thanks a lot

/thread Phone Post

Nevermind

but thanks a lot

/thread Phone Post

Hah, he should get another shot down the road. Dicks. Phone Post

Machida made Jones' stand-up in the 1st look very beatable. Jones will lose to Rashad and the pecking order will recommence.

I am huge Machida fan he looked great until Jones got annoyed took him down elbowed him in the head and choked him out.

It's going to be a long time before someone beats JBJ

Thanks for your support of my support of Machida.

No, Im not asking for an immediate rematch but I am Sure it will happen down the track but for your thoughts....

Thanks a lot Phone Post

Machida tried his best and went out like a warrior.

After the way Jones defeated both Rampage and Shogun, his chances of beating Jones was slim.

For beating the snot out of one of my favorite fighters
Thanks alot JJ.