HUGE NC Grappling Event May 1st!!!

GRAPPLEMANIA II Wake Forest, North Carolina May 1st

Grapplemania 2 is coming to Wake Forest, NC on May 1st, 2004. This event is a no gi grappling event. The event will feature lots of different no gi grappling divisions, open to everyone Men, Women, Teens, Kids, and Masters. This will be the 2nd Grapplemania held in NC. We will also feature Two Superfight Invitational tournaments a 160 and under and a 175-195. These divsions are packed with some of the best competitors from all over. Casca Grossa Fightwear will be back as our major sponsor. They will be at the event selling there produts, they carry just about every type of fightwear you can think of, they also have a great website where you can order all there products, http://www.casca-grossa.com. Also at Grapplemania we will be having a raffle thru out the day, everyone who attends will recieve a free raffle ticket. Casca-Grossa will be raffling off some of there products, so everyone has a chance to win some great Casca-Grossa produts. The event will be held in a great facility at the Wake Fores/Rolesville High school gym.This event is shaping up to be one of the best events of the year in South. This will also be a RATED event, and will be rated by GrapplingRatings.com so be sure to check these guys out they are doing a great thing for the sport. The website for Grapplemania is now up and running it contains all the info for the tournament, also there you will be able to view and download the registration form from there. The address is http://www.grapplemaniausa.com. Below is list of teams that have confirmed competitors coming to the event. This event is also being covered by BADBREED.TV and will be taped for On Demand Pay Per View on the web. These guys are great please check out there website for more info

Gracie Barra VA Beach
Gracie Barra TN
Yamasaki
Team Roc
Huss Hybrid Combat College
Team Caique NC
Linxx Academy VA Beach
Richmond BJJ
LA Boxing
Team Loyd Irvin
Hybrid Martial Arts
Team Mannon
Gustavo Machado NC Team and many more to be announced.

160 and Under Lightweight Invitational Divsion Brackets

Sean Wilson                                    Danny Ives 
Dennis Hayes                             Nestor Bayot 

David Jacobs                              Diego Saraiva
Ryan Cliotta                               Mike Fowler 

Middleweight 175 to 195 Competitors, Brackets coming soon

Todd Margolis
Billy Dowey
Leo Dalla
Tim Mannon
Anthony Huss
Scott Turner
Jamie Cruz
# 8 Open

Anyone with any questions please feel free to email me at Grapplemania@aol.com or give me a call at home 919-562-3802 or on my cell 919-279-7355

Thanks Brad

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

brad: id gladly take up your last 195'er spot. charles@charlesm.com

Is David Camarillo out?

ttt

Baldilocks,,,,,,,,,,,Camarillo is out due to injury.

Charles, I have one spot left,,,,If you want it,its yours,,,,email me and let me know for sure, at Grapplemania@aol.com

thanks Brad

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I believe Zodiac666 to be correct.

Just added to the Middleweight Pro,,,,,,,Renzo Gracie Black Belt Jamie Cruz

ttt for Grapplemania