huge problem with movie Andre recommended

this movie star wars

BEST Star Wars Gif EVER

what the heck was that

so even outside of the nutty force crap and ugly monsters from a place far far away and a long long time ago speaking english.....

this ship lands inside a fully operation, moon sized battle station's docking bay,  somehow the rebels get out of the ship that is sitting in the middle of a large hanger area with out being seen.  they go get into laser fire battles, get in light sword fights witht he commanding general of the battle station but some how the empire doesn't just disable the ship to keep them from flying away with the princess they've rescued?

that's not the plot hole you are looking for!

BEST Star Wars Gif EVER

Oh yeah?

He suggested I watch "My Dinner with Andre"

Fucker wasn't even in it

Awesome gif.

Plot hole is weak.

When a campy 70s movie is in everyone's hearts there is no removing it. Shame for trying ;) Phone Post 3.0

Originally thought this thread was going to be about the movie Andre, the one with the seal. Phone Post 3.0

That is one fantastic gif! Phone Post

Are you talking that cartoon or the real movie. You've been on this forum for a long time so I am guessing you are older than 20 yrs old. I am guessing you just did not watch SW for the dialect time and are just trying to cause an aneurism in SW geeks like me..... Okay I'll bite.

They let the Falcon escape. Governor Tarkin even mentions it to Vader saying he is taking an awful risk and it had better work. They were tracking the Falcon and it led them right to the Yavin base. Phone Post 3.0

Dialect??? Dialect= FIRST

wtf??? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

DarthChoke - Dialect??? Dialect= FIRST

wtf??? Phone Post 3.0
Lol! My favorite part of this thread so far. Younger a VU good sir! Phone Post 3.0

:)

DarthChoke - Are you talking that cartoon or the real movie. You've been on this forum for a long time so I am guessing you are older than 20 yrs old. I am guessing you just did not watch SW for the dialect time and are just trying to cause an aneurism in SW geeks like me..... Okay I'll bite.

They let the Falcon escape. Governor Tarkin even mentions it to Vader saying he is taking an awful risk and it had better work. They were tracking the Falcon and it led them right to the Yavin base. Phone Post 3.0

no i remember that conversation.

and at dialect i bought that as being possible.

but there is zero chance vader would have allowed the falcon to escape with old ben on it  and it was the old ben light sword fight that allowed the others to get to a completely unguarded space ship and that is something vader could not have known was going to take place for sure.

ahhhhh it all makes sense now

I recommended Star Whores. Totally different movie--not without its own plot "holes", however. Phone Post 3.0