Huge props to Tito Ortiz for saving UFC 133 !

While it might not be the smartest move from a management perspective, Tito has some balls to fight a guy that's been waiting for a title shot for over a year and a half!!!

Rashad Evans will be HUNGRY!!!

Tito just came off the "most recent" biggest win of his career, back against the wall, job on the line, and he pulled through with flying colors! I thought FOR SURE he was going to vacation and enjoy his moment!

Tito Ortiz has only fought ONCE a year during 2007, 2008, 2009, & 2010.

I hope this rematch lives up to it's potential. If you think the first fight was boring you're crazy! Tito won that fight unfortunately he got robbed by a point deduction. If you go back and watch, round 1 Tito comes storming out with a high kick and immediate takedown. Rogan ends the round by saying "HUGE round for Tito Ortiz!". IMO, he seemed to gas after that (similar to both Forrest fights and vs Hammill) I know Tito used to be known for his cardio but he is getting old and we first saw a change in it at UFC 59.

Good luck to Ortiz and thanks for saving a PPV I wasn't going to buy at first!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lyoto Machida turned down this fight because the $$ wasn't right!

WAR FUTA1 !

ortiz will probably get smashed

Yes, but Tito also has his well established company, Punishment Athletics, and just got a HUGE half a million $$ payday!

I could see him turning this fight down no matter how good the $$$ was. Shit, Machida turned the fight down, I bet he was offered a shitload but he claims he wasn't. I find that hard to believe!

It was very smart from a management perspective.

Tito is coming off a training camp and a fight he was unscathed in. He took about 10 days off and now he has 3 weeks to sharpen up again. So really, you can look at this as an 11 week training camp with a 10 day break after 8 weeks... you can count the bader fight as a sparring session.

He's fighting a guy who's coming off a 1 and half year layoff.

This is the best time to fight Rashad.

Fighting this Rashad on 3 weeks notice coming off a 10 day break from your previous camp is way better than having to fight shogun with a full training camp.

tito's problem will be the wrestling. He didnt train any wrestling.

On the feet, he can hold his own against rashad and has a better chin.

He's gonna likely lose because of the wrestling.

MMALOGIC - tito's problem will be the wrestling. He didnt train any wrestling.

On the feet, he can hold his own against rashad and has a better chin.

He's gonna likely lose because of the wrestling.

You do realize Bader was a wrestling champ right?

War tito Phone Post

I hate Rashad i hope Tito beats him but it would suck to see him loose after such a huge win Phone Post

I put shit on Tito in the other threads. But now I say RESPECT Phone Post

War Tito! I hope he flattens Rashad.

I thought Tito won the first fight and I don't like Tito

god i hope Tito makes Hashad do the stanky leg.

I don't like Tito in the least but I've got to say he's earned a TON of my respect by taking this fight. Never in a million years would I have seen him signing on the dotted line.

100% TITO! Put it on his ass Phone Post

Does it mean Tito gets Bones Jones next if he wins? Phone Post

Respect for Tito. If he wins this fight this place is going to go nuts. It's crazy to think just a couple months ago everyone was ready to bid Tito farewell. Now, with a win over Hashad, Tito is in the title mix. I love it Phone Post

Hard to see Tito not being next up for a title shot if he beats Hashad.

TTiTo

Yes, Dana just said no matter what happens Tito will not be cut. Great news!