Huge Silver Star Sale- save 75% Shirts for $5.50

Whats going on UG! We wanted to start off our new Underground account by showing you guys our blowout sale thats going on right now. You can get Silver Star shirts for as low as $5.50 so don't miss out.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE HUGE SALE: http://bit.ly/pzVqey

In addition to the sale, we also want to hold a UG Contest for a giveaway. Since Ochocinco has been calling out everyone from GSP to Tito Ortiz, we are asking this:

What current athlete that does NOT compete in a combat sport (boxing, muay thai, jiu jitsu, wrestling etc.) do you think has the best shot of making it in MMA and WHY!?

Post your answers on this thread and we'll pick a winner. Enjoy the weekend!

Laird Hamilton, he may be getting a little older now but hear me out. 6-4 250lbs of supersized ocean pulverized man, he can hold his breath for 5 minutes (hard to choke), cardio for days, and impeccable balance. Plus he had the curse of growing up a howley in Hawaii. I'm sure he is tough as nails.

Dwight howard Phone Post

Jared Allen from the Minnesota Vikings.

The dude plays with a ton of intensity and heart, he has the drive and work ethic of a champion on and off the field. Take that and mix it in with the fact that he is a HUGE MMA fan, and trains with the guys down at Arizona Combat Sports, I think Mr.Allen could be a legit force. Not only that, but he already has a nickname picked out.....just incase. and that is "Kid NyQuill" Because he said he will either be putting people to sleep, or going to sleep.

Cael Sanderson. Incredible Wrestler, and athlete.

There's only one answer.  George Parros.  6'5"  .. 235 lbs ... he'll kick your ass in a fight and best moustache in sports.

(video in post below)

And tough as nails

Stephen Neal.

reddsharkk - 
NCAA92 -  Cael Sanderson. Incredible Wrestler, and athlete.

Guess you didn't read the whole first post.

LOL just caught it and was going to edit. I was busy scoping out the sale on the

shirts

reddsharkk - 
NCAA92 - 
reddsharkk - 
NCAA92 -  Cael Sanderson. Incredible Wrestler, and athlete.

Guess you didn't read the whole first post.

LOL just caught it and was going to edit. I was busy scoping out the sale on the

shirts

Well, it's been quoted in all it's original glory, lol.

Hey silver star, why can't I order a Bruce buffer shirt off there? Awesome sale btw.
Yes, and I forgot to thank you for that :)

Arthur Jones, he would give Cain fits IMO. Phone Post

any chance of Minotauro Nogueira's shirt being added to the sale?

5 or 6 years ago I always said Ray Lewis but today I will say Vernon Davis. One of the best athletes on the planet hands down. I also love the D12 mention. Phone Post

I like those prices. How long is the sale going for and do you ship to Canada?

and my answer to your question is:

Tie Domi

he is a crazy mfer!

ttt

Adrian Peterson - From what I hear about his legendary bone crushing handshake his wrist control would be like no other. Also his explosivness would pretty much make him a bullet train coming in on the takedowns. With some proper training in the striking department this guy could be a horror show for whoever stands in front of him.

barry sanders. hed be even more elusive that kalib starnes and machida combined.

also id consider buying something but i cant add shit to my cart for some reason

I too would consider purchasing something, but I have a history of repping for opposing brands here in Canada.

surprise no one has said Master Seagal