Huge Silver Star Sale- save 75% Shirts for $5.50

David Ortiz...

I tried ordering a bunch of shirts but every time I hit checkout it said my Cart was empty. Anything I'm doing wrong? Phone Post

Ray Lewis, former Florida wrestling state champion!! Phone Post

Iron Star

Bought 4 t-shirts! Thanks!

crazydave - 
Iron Star

really? b/c i can't seem to checkout...

fiercedragon - 
crazydave - 
Iron Star

really? b/c i can't seem to checkout...

"Hello and thank you for shopping with us at the Silver Star Store."

Yep its working fine for me.

just tried again on a different computer and it STILL isn't working...

fiercedragon -  just tried again on a different computer and it STILL isn't working...

PM O.P.

crazydave - 
fiercedragon -  just tried again on a different computer and it STILL isn't working...

PM O.P.

i'm gonna! let this be a lesson to all you people trying to make money online. MAKE SURE YOUR WEBSITE WORKS!!! QUIT BUYING CRAPPY SERVICE AND DOING STUFF HALF-ASSED!!!!

Worked perfectly for me.

Time to upgrade the Atari 64 brah?

crazydave - Worked perfectly for me.

Time to upgrade the Atari 64 brah?

I have the best you can buy(my girls) but neither of them are working on this site. i may have too much security on them...

Thanx for the heads up op... I got a shirt a belt and a hat with shipping for only $28!!! Ttt Phone Post

site is finally working. i would say it was my fault, but i didn't change anything...GREAT DEALS!!!

Glad to hear its working guys and good to know your all taking advantage of the sale. Won't be another one like this for a while. Always feel free to hit up this account for any Silver Star/Iron Star OR MMA related questions.

If Lebron had his heart in MMA and didn't checkout halfway through a fight, he would be pretty unstoppable. Dude is an athletic powerhouse. 

Sofa King Cool - How do the shirts fit?

I fall between M and L depending on the brand. Are they snug?

this. iron star do you have a size chart?

Iron Star - If Lebron had his heart in MMA and didn't checkout halfway through a fight, he would be pretty unstoppable. Dude is an athletic powerhouse. 

If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candies and nuts Lebron would have a very merry Christmas!

I can't Checkout either; can't Add to Cart.

The shirts fit true to size, like skater tee cut. Strange that some of you guys can't check out. Let me contact our web guys and get back to you!

Just ordered 2. Thanks for the heads-up

checked back to try again, still cant add to cart