Huge train Bridge fires and derailment by me.

Crazy we were right under this bridge on Sunday right where it collapsed android there was a huge BLM protest right there on Monday wonder if they sabatoged there bridge. 

![](upload://oXkMYlKGdAXO2VB989ZScsUoxxK.jpeg)

![](upload://vvEeFmBVKxj71rOJala2L9r8EAt.jpeg)

![](upload://4zDlBbWTW6NAMROIuR0FYkld1XL.jpeg)

Maybe you did

"Probably done by some white black person hatin' undercover Cop!"

-LaynGayNinja

It's a historic bridge built in 1915

Holy shit. I'm watching 3tv now.

Revenants -

We heard loud booms and then 15 straight minutes of non stops sirens. 

Mutant -
Revenants -

We heard loud booms and then 15 straight minutes of non stops sirens. 

That steel structure look like a pretzel around those train cars. 

Wonder if it was a derailment or a structural issue that triggered it.

Mutant - 

Crazy we were right under this bridge on Sunday right where it collapsed android there was a huge BLM protest right there on Monday wonder if they sabatoged there bridge. 

Man, that’s entirely possible. Unfortunate that this shit cannot be ruled out.

Where is this

JitsuGuy - 
Mutant - 

That would be next level stuff. Terrorism, in fact. And what does a fucking train have to do with BLM or “justice” anyway?

When you let people/mobs run amok, things escalate and escalate, and can also become more organized & dangerous. So stupid to not intervene.

Barbasol -

Where is this

Those pictures and titles aren't enough? Tempe AZ

wAIT, SO YOU AREN'T CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY?

The burning bridge will not separate us, brother. *orders helicopter

1 Like
Sprawl'n'Stall -
JitsuGuy - 
Mutant - 

That would be next level stuff. Terrorism, in fact. And what does a fucking train have to do with BLM or “justice” anyway?

When you let people/mobs run amok, things escalate and escalate, and can also become more organized & dangerous. So stupid to not intervene.

That’s just the thing, they are crazy organized. They are ruthless, and they are running rampant with very little consequences.  Of course they will continue to ramp things up.  We need bodies to start hitting the floor.  Right the ship, so to speak. 

Cox. are bringing you closer

1 Like
joesonshuevos -

The burning bridge will not separate us, brother. *orders helicopter

It will be like in the 80s when flooding took out the bridges across the Salt River and it took a hours to get to the other side.