Hugh Grant got a BJ from Anderson Silva?

Okay, let me preface by saying I'm a HUGE Anderson Silva fan, but while browsing Life.com's feature about celebrity prostituion busts, I came across Hugh Grant and his tranny Divine something or other... One look and all I could think of was the UG.  Silva fan or not, the resemblence is striking...

Link to source article:

http://www.life.com/image/76106981/in-gallery/22949/prostitutes-and-famous-clients

Fail. Not even close.

Lighter shade of pale, but the same wide spaced eyes.

Half brother IMO.

lol...

lol

you know i can kind of see it. if you take away the lipstick and take her hair away you can see the resemblance more.

100Percent - Divine was a woman. "In 2003, she was briefly employed at the famous Bunny Ranch brothel outside Carson City, Nevada."

Secondly, she looks nothing like Silva.

Third, I'm fairly certain that she is dead now. So not sure this is very funny.

you're probably right about the tranny thing.. maybe i'm thinking of eddie murphey... no, i didn't bother reading the article... if she's dead, i certainly meant no disrespect to the world's most famous dead hooker nor the P4P best in the world, imo... I thought people liked to laugh around here...

LRSdude38 -  Fail. Not even close.

<shrug> 

Divine "The Spider" Brown =0

funniest thing ever, i was literally talking to her former pimp yesterday. i do indie film production on the side and he wanted to do a dvd about his exploits. he told me he got well over 6 figures from the tabloids here and in the uk for interviews with her about hugh grant.

Monsters Ball - 
lookoutawhale - you know i can kind of see it. if you take away the lipstick and take her hair away you can see the resemblance more.   

You turned her into a conehead, lol.

hehe, there we go to make it official