Hughes: Finally a nickname?

Matt "Country Blanket" or "The Quilt" Hughes.

A couple things here. First of all Hughes walks around at 190 or more. So he isn't some little 170 pounder that the mighty don brad will destroy because he's so puny.

Second of all, Hughes was very humble and helpful on the show last night, yet people on this board still find a way to try and cut on the man. You're a bunch of bitter bastards with sandy vag's aren't ya?

The world is filled with dicks, pussies and assholes...

This thread is disrespectful.

Yeah but Don Brad fears no man who breathes oxygen. How could Hughes, one of the greatest fighters of all time, possibly equal up to that? On a side note I have heard that huffing carbon monoxide in an enclosed space is good for the soul.

"THE BUFFALO" a Thai trainer I know always called him that.

It was nice to see him on TUF yesterday. I was very surprised to see him mopping the mats, but he's not above it. I think that also shows something about his character as well.

Many people may not like him, but I am sure that the other side that really know him think he's a great guy.

rhodges03, so you don't think that Tito is a good guy? I mean, we all speculate on what we see when fighters hype their fights, but we don't know them from that.