Hughes wants to fight Hallman AGAIN...

ttt

LOL at the claim that Hughes is trying to "duck Sierra."

watch the interview before commenting please

ttt for later

I think he's deserved the right to a new three fight deal to send him off into the sunset, Serra (50/50 chance of winning), Hallman and how about that Karo match that never happened BRO!

KenP - But seriously... Hughes is showing a pattern.  DIdnt learn his lessons against GSP.  Alves didnt drive the point home.  Cant duck Sierra forever.  I for one would love to see Superman Hallman retire him. 

Insanity - Failure to comprehend the logical and probable consequences of your actions.  Hughes hell, why not call out AJ? 

Hughes is ducking Serra?

Rachelle Leah is ducking me.

I think they should fight 20 more times.  I have 20 minutes to spare.

lol.  Matt will accept a fight with GSP on a months notice, and then take a fight with Thiago Alves on short notice, but he's ducking Matt Serra.

Did you forget it was Serra that pulled out of their fight injured Ken?

I would LMAO if Hughes lost in 30 sec to a standing guillotine.

Hallman took a REALLY bad beating from Trigg in his last fight in the UFC, Hughes would hurt him bad.

What the fuck is this ducking bullshit claim?

Are you fucking kidding me?

He took on BJ on short notice after he lost badly to him....

He took on GSP on short notice twice.....once after he lost badly to him......  Fucking GSP -

Alves and Riggs - short notice -

He's never pulled out of a fight injured and now he's planning on fighting Serra without a ligament in his knee.

Show some respect for what he's done in his career......

No ones ducking anyone...

Hughes is done, he has lost 4 of his last 24 fights, against chumps like St.Pierre, Alves and Penn who are not top 10 fighters.

i still want to see serra vs hughes, just wanted to see how Serra's dislike for Hughes would transend in the octogon

Serra's hate transcended into another payday from Zuffa.....

I can't wait to see what Hughes's (who doesn't trash Serra at all) hate unleashes in the Octagon when it's time to back your shit up.....

The last time Hughes really didn't like his opponent was against Trigg......lol -

WAD502.. Hughes will also be remembered as a pompous dickhead... Good luck achieving your goal of being a complete and total loser. Youre on your way, kid.

oh that damn Wanderlia..

Matt Serra = The UFC welterweight champion who knocked GSPs block off to earn the belt..

We'll have to wait and see what happens early 2009...

Hey didnt you used to be Matt Hughes?