Hughs new he lost

the look on his face said it all. i think if asked point blank he would say it. he is a honest fighter.

Yeah, he new it alright....

Ha Ha Ha. Charuto acknowledged Hughes had won the fight after the final bell as they higged each other. Charuto was very dejected at having been able to do nothing to Hughes in spite of ahving ihim in his guard for 15 minutes. Hughes, the consimate pro was dissapointed at not finishing the arm lock he had secured late in the 3rd.

"Charuto was very dejected at having been able to do nothing to Hughes in spite of ahving ihim in his guard for 15 minutes. Hughes, the consimate pro was dissapointed at not finishing the arm lock he had secured late in the 3rd."

Remarkably said.

LOL @ JHR. I was thinking the same thing.

I agree with brotherburitto.  Hughes looked like he thought Charuto was gonna get the decision.

Maybe he wasnt happy with his performance?

That hardly means he was conceding defeat.

There have been a million fights where although a fighters gets the decision, even rightly so, that he does not celebrate or not look happy.

Welcome to The Land That Reason Forgot.

There have been a million fights where although a fighters gets the decision, even rightly so, that he does not celebrate or not look happy. Sure...but I bet if Verisimo would have been Yoshida, or another sloppy judo guy, you would have been all over here talking about the look on Hughes face proved he didnt win!!

Charuto is the one that knew he lost. You can hear him saying as much to BJ before the decision is announced

dont u belong ont he OG rambling about your religious convictions?

Renato Verissemo (sp?) won no doubt about it.

Draw.

Elvis looked like he just gave Sakuraba the same beating Fedor gave to Nogiera based on his hands raised in the air before they announced the decision. So by your logic Nino won.

I think Hughes was just too exhausted to have his head up after the fight. Remember, Hughes threw hundreds of punches on the ground and stayed busy the entire fight, always looking to finish and never looking to stall or just hang put his head down and hang on.

i was thinking matt didnt look happy with the win and expected a loss

Slybooger, i would do none of the sort, never have, anyone that reads my posts would know that and I only would in your petty imagination.

I dont even post much about Yoshida, fool, thats Your Bitch's boy. Dont confuse yourself (though that may be asking for a lot).

You're obvioulsy still mad that I had to humiliate you for asking such ignornant questions like 'how is an armbar from guard judo?'

Actually, I still get a good chuckle from that, least your good for something.

Some more examples of getting the decision but looking disatisfied with thyself:

Newton over Oliviera.

Randleman over Babalu.

Tito over Matyushenko...

MAN STFU

seriously, I personally scored it 2-1 for Charuto, but you can hear him tell BJ that he knew he lost