Hulk Hogan is so old...

He showed up at the wrong TV tapings tonight!! #RawWasYesterday Phone Post 3.0

I made a thread on this just a few mins ago didn't see this my bad. When I get to a PC I'll ask a mod to delete mine. Phone Post 3.0

Its cool brother sharing is for caring. I think the good ole Hukster will be at the announcement tonight Phone Post 3.0

Hulk Hogan is so old...

His big boot has orthopedic insoles.

His American flag only has 48 stars.

He is now flexing and cupping his hand to his ear, because he can't hear for shit.

Hulk Hogan is so old...

He still calls The Undertaker "rookie".

He says his prayers and takes his Centrum Silver.

HH is so old his new finisher is "The Hip Breaker" Phone Post 3.0

Hulkster is so old, that his Hulkamania has steadily devolved into full-blown Hulkzheimers.

Hulk Hogan is so old...one of his 24 inch pythons was the snake from the bible...

Hulk Hogan is so old..when he does *this* (pic)...it is just because he can't actually hear you.

Hulk Hogan is so old, dinner is served at his Hulk Hogan Pasta Mania Restaurant at 3:30 PM.

I already did the hearing one.

Hulkster is so old, his upcoming movies are Santa With Wrinkles and Mr. Granny.

Hulk Hogan, a real American Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - Hulkster is so old, that his Hulkamania has steadily devolved into full-blown Hulkzheimers.
Nice Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - I already did the hearing one.

What?

There was a man named Terry Bollea, a Hulk of a man. Phone Post 3.0

Hulk Hogan is so old that people use to say he didn't know a wrist lock from a sun dial.

Hogan is so old, he pinned Jesus!!!

Hogan is so old he's almost as slow as CM Punk Phone Post 3.0

Hulk Hogan is so old, he now sits in the park telling no one in particular stories about when he slammed Andre in front of 300000 fans, tearing every muscle in his body and even some in the refs because Andre weighed a metric ton at the time... Sadly Andre died in the ring straight after Phone Post 3.0

Hulk Hogan is so old, that he turned sixty in August.