Hulk hogan racist opinion piece

https://youtu.be/nl2QNVpyaYw

The guy makes some interesting points. Phone Post 3.0

I love a lot of his stuff. He really goes into facts and offers opinions from both side of the fence most the time. Doesn't sugar coat shit

IFL Phone Post 3.0

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-n-word-caught-on-tape-wrestling/

According to RadarOnline and the National Enquirer, Hogan’s racist tirade came during a 2012 sex tape with the wife of a former friend. Hogan, who is currently suing Gawker over the release of the tape, went on a tirade when he discovered that his daughter Brooke was dating a black man.

“She is making some real bad decisions now,” Hulk said on the tape. “My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career; I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.

“I don’t know if Brooke was f--king the black guy’s son,” Hulk said regarding a black music producer who offered to fund Brooke’s music career. “I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f--king n--gers. But then when it comes to nice people and s--t, and whatever.”

But he wasn’t finished. The wrestler went on to say exactly what type of n-word he’d rather she be with.

“I mean, I’d rather, if she was going to f--k some n--ger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n--ger worth $100 million! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F--king n--ger,”

Yet black people call each other "nigger" with impunity while it's the kiss of death to a white person. I am never impressed with the rigorous indignation what follows in the aftermath of use of the word "nigger" by a non-permitted person. So fucking what. Phone Post 3.0

Cookie Monster - Yet black people call each other "nigger" with impunity while it's the kiss of death to a white person. I am never impressed with the rigorous indignation what follows in the aftermath of use of the word "nigger" by a non-permitted person. So fucking what. Phone Post 3.0
No they don't. They say nigga. I know you're going to say it's the same, but it's really really not. Hulk didn't just say "nigger" either, he qualified it by saying "fucking" first. That adds even more prejudice. You're probably racist and don't care either way though. Phone Post 3.0

PoopDooper -
Cookie Monster - Yet black people call each other "nigger" with impunity while it's the kiss of death to a white person. I am never impressed with the rigorous indignation what follows in the aftermath of use of the word "nigger" by a non-permitted person. So fucking what. Phone Post 3.0
No they don't. They say nigga. I know you're going to say it's the same, but it's really really not. Hulk didn't just say "nigger" either, he qualified it by saying "fucking" first. That adds even more prejudice. You're probably racist and don't care either way though. Phone Post 3.0
Kinda sounds the same as the racist one huh? Phone Post 3.0

"Brooke Hogan, we cummin on you NIGGA" Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
PoopDooper -
Yea I'm sure that black belt is incredibly racist in that sport where white people are a minority. He probably hates gays too Phone Post 3.0
White people are hardly even a minority in Brazil. In America, I'm sure more than half the people practicing BJJ are white, probably even middle class and above lol. Phone Post 3.0

easedel - I love a lot of his stuff. He really goes into facts and offers opinions from both side of the fence most the time. Doesn't sugar coat shit
Me too....i found him during the trayvon martin zimmerman shit show. Phone Post 3.0

I love that guy!