Hulk Hogan to be made OG Mod after Racial Tirade?

Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Removed From Everything WWE Related, Pulled From Tough Enough, Hogan Posts Cryptic Reaction

An unusual story is developing late Thursday night, as WWE has seemingly completely disassociated itself from Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan.

Hogan has been pulled from WWE.com completely, he is no longer listed as a judge on Tough Enough, and all of his merchandise links have been removed from WWE’s online shop.

The only Hogan related link remaining on WWE’s website is him being advertised for the Australian tour in which he is scheduled to be the General Manager. However, when you click the link it takes you to a page saying “You are not authorized to access this page.”

In what might be a reaction to all this, Hogan Tweeted the following:

“In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH”

More Details on Hulk Hogan and WWE Potentially Parting Ways, Hogan Rumored to Have Gone On a Racial Tirade, More

As noted, WWE’s website has completely pulled all things Hulk Hogan related, and it appears as if Hogan is done with the company.

Rumors have begun surfacing online that a video or audio tape might have leaked, which features Hogan going on a racial tirade, but that cannot be confirmed at this time, nor can it be confirmed that’s the reason why WWE.com has disassociated itself from Hogan.

Dave Meltzer Tweeted the following:

WWE web site told a few hours ago to remove all references to him. That’s all I know so far.

— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) July 24, 2015

I would be very surprised if WWE disassociating itself from Hogan has anything to do with Hogan’s current sex tape lawsuit with Gawker. That has been an ongoing issue for years, and if WWE had a problem with it they probably would have done something a long time ago.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/601405-more-details-on-hulk-hogan-and-wwe-potentially-parting-ways-hogan-rumored-to-have-gone-on-a-racial-tirade-more

https://youtu.be/a1o82BVKFp8 Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Whatcha gonna do when illegal aliens run wild on you?

Isn't he suppose to be going into big brother, brother? Phone Post 3.0

Randy and Warrior are having a party ! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

There's a thread on this in the PWF and as someone there said, whatever it was that caused this, it has to be pretty big. The only time WWE has completed erased someone out of their history as if they never existed like this was Chris Benoit.

disregard

WWE Legend Hulk Hogan has had the whole world come crashing down on him Thursday night.

Various media outlets, including us, have received short audio of a disgustingly racist rant Hogan unleashed toward fellow wrestler, Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as The Rock. Among other things, Hogan calls Johnson,

“AN UPPITY, HALF-BREED NI**ER UNDESERVING OF HIS SUCCESS”

“AN UNTALENTED, NO-GOOD SHIT TALKING SAMBO”

And also claims

“I NEVER LIKED HAVING TO WRESTLE WITH ANYBODY WHO WASN’T WHITE”

http://readtalkshare.com/2015/07/24/breaking-news-hulk-hogan-calls-the-rock-the-n-word-gets-dropped-from-wwe/ Phone Post 3.0

Hulkkk Hogan Phone Post 3.0

Say it ain't so hulkster. Phone Post 3.0

I want to beat the piss out of whoever wrote that article Phone Post 3.0

You can't erase the image of him picking up Andre the Giant over his head and slamming him to the mat at Wrestlemania brother! Phone Post 3.0

Childhood memories taking a dive...... Phone Post 3.0

After the way he and his family dealt with the kid who his son injured in the wreck all I can say if there is karma he's gotten it back 10 fold.

Someone post the audio clip

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it was just a Will Sasso impersonation. Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0