Hulu or netfix?

I need to get one guys. What do yall think is better?

Lol. Netflix 

Hulu blows away netflix

Netflix

I got rid of Hulu.  Almost everything I watched on Hulu I was able to watch with Prime. 

Hulu is good for TV shows, it has movies but TV is where it shines.  It has lots of current TV shows and the back episodes of lots of stuff. Netflix is good for everything else.

FirstScratch -

I got rid of Hulu.  Almost everything I watched on Hulu I was able to watch with Prime. 

Prime is easily my favorite.

I have both. I prefer Netflix. I have the basic $5.99 package for Hulu and those damn commercials annoy the hell out of me. I know I’m being a cheap bastard. Just wanted to make sure it was worth it. 

I use Hulu more these days 

They both are good but Netflix is killing it with original content IMO and it has a bigger library. Hulu for network shows if you’re into that...and commercials

Thanks guys. I still don't know. Lol.

If you want live TV with it, has to be HULU.

kpm58 -

They both are good but Netflix is killing it with original content IMO and it has a bigger library. Hulu for network shows if you’re into that...and commercials

For $3 more a month you can get commercial free Hulu.  I thing chance is one of the best original content from any of the services 

cruedi -
kpm58 -

For $3 more a month you can get commercial free Hulu.  I thing chance is one of the best original content from any of the services 

That’s true. I liked that show shut eye on Hulu. That was original. And it’s always sunny and 30 rock are both now only on Hulu 

Currently on Hulu I’m watching Seinfeld for just the second time ever. And also watching Home Improvement 

If you are a productive citizen, you shouldn't have more than about an hour or so to waste on any sort of "TV show." If you do, get a second fucking job or be more creative. If streaming podcasts or documentatires on Youtube doesn't satisfy you most evenings, you have too much free time.

If you spend a lot of time in your car, consider Sirius--it's a great deal and you can stream it at home, too, for cheap. I really recommend it, but I plan to buy it for my stock portfolio, so consider my recommendation with a grain of salt.

BriggsSeekins - 

If you are a productive citizen, you shouldn't have more than about an hour or so to waste on any sort of "TV show." If you do, get a second fucking job or be more creative. If streaming podcasts or documentatires on Youtube doesn't satisfy you most evenings, you have too much free time.

If you spend a lot of time in your car, consider Sirius--it's a great deal and you can stream it at home, too, for cheap. I really recommend it, but I plan to buy it for my stock portfolio, so consider my recommendation with a grain of salt.

You understand what a small percentage of the population is a "productive citizen" by your standards, don't you comrade?

Does Hulu have Investigation Discovery? Only reason I would consider it.

Netflix takes Hulu's lunch money.

primewire

How do you like the Hulu TV streaming service? I've been thinking of dropping cable for a streaming service. 

I have hulu because of anime.

Idk how much Netflix has changed over the last couple of months, but i hated the fact that they had one or two seasons of a really good show, then would just shit the bed. id hate to watch one season and not be able to finish it.

Hulu tends to have more complete/up to date episodes.