HUNDREDS OF FIGHT VIDS - FREE

Beginning today, Bad Breed (www.badbreed.tv) will launch a new video delivery system. The new delivery will allows up to put all of our videos online.

The new videos will be found in the store area. Some videos will be for Pay-Per-View, however for the most part the videos are free. Bad Breed has a collection of more than 1000 hours of fight related videos.

More videos will be added almost daily until the entire library has been uploaded. Enjoy. 

ttt

We will try to add 10-20 new vids per day until the library is online.

Thanks.

ttt

Very cool!

More are being added every day. Today we will add Grapplemania and others. www.badbreed.tv, go to the store, then select "Download Videos" from categories.

Damn I need DSL

"AWESOME TOTALLY AWESOME!" - Jeff Spicolli

fantastic

We're adding several more today within the hour

TTT for badbreed

ttt

how the hell do you view the vids? It says I have to buy them even though the price is listed as $0

New Videos Added and some of the videos we have coming. We will be adding new FFC and ICE vids to help promote those two events. ICE this Friday and FFC next Friday.

VIEW THE ALL RIGHT HERE:

You just register. The vids are free. We will have PPV vids only we don't have any up yet. Later this week. We're busy with our show this week.

OKay, I figured it out. Thanks. Some sweet vids there. Can't wait for more. (Although the whole registering and checking out thing is still a little confusing)

Once you have an account, you can select and hold as many vids as you like in your account. Almost all videos are free and you get five views with each selection.

We will be adding new updates daily.

ttt

8200 freaking movie downloads so far...