Hunt Broke His Tibia

And that was in very early exchange.

Tough Mofo (as if we didn't already know)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPoJNmg54K/

Makes sense . Didn not expect to see him sleeping.

Get well soon big dog :( 

Hunt and Nog are two guys I hate seeing beaten.

It has to just be a fracture. If it were a full tibia break, he wouldn't have been on his feet.

Even a fracture though, I'm not trying to minimalize that. He's a tough son of a bitch.

Here comes another law suit.

A  fracture is a break. 

A partial hairline fracture, perhaps?

I didn't get to see the fight, was there a specific kick anyone can point to? Is it more of an impact fracture, like multiple small fractures spider webbing out? I NEED ANSWERS, AAAGGGHHHH.....naw, whenever y'all get around to helping the poor/disinterested/working class slob.

Overeem will test positive. 

bizsirker -

A  fracture is a break. 

By fractured i mean like cracked, not completely broken in half.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -

I didn't get to see the fight, was there a specific kick anyone can point to? Is it more of an impact fracture, like multiple small fractures spider webbing out? I NEED ANSWERS, AAAGGGHHHH.....naw, whenever y'all get around to helping the poor/disinterested/working class slob.

Overeem checked one of hunts leg kicks resulting in a cut opening up on Hunts shin. I think it was probably then that it happened.

Hunt still threw a couple more leg kicks with bad intentions after that exchange though, just to prove how awesome he is.

One of his first few kicks Hunts shin split open and started pissing blood.. I'd say it was that.

Looked like he kicked reems kneecap

Damn he's tough. As the saying goes, too tough for his own good.

Elvis - One of his first few kicks Hunts shin split open and started pissing blood.. I'd say it was that.

As I said on Op it was pretty much first or second kick in fight 

it was from the kicj 20 seconds into r1

hunt continued to kick with it too, all fight

He was one bone away from going full Anderson.

He kept kicking with his broken ass leg too.

@MMAFighting: UPDATED: Mark Hunt did not suffer broken tibia at UFC 209 https://t.co/1DcNsQd7Yu via @MMAFighting