Hunt upset with Keyboard Warriors

On BJPenn.com
Hunt not happy with advice being posted on his fanpage. Sends video in response.

blue please:

http://www.bjpenn.com/mark-hunt-goes-off-on-keyboard-warriors/

Why not actually post his facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=828305900547775&set=vb.281586808553023&type=2&theater

He should come here. He would see the support in full effect Phone Post 3.0

Man I love hunt. Proves it's really him and really connects with his fans, or tries to!

War HUNTO! Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - He should come here. He would see the support in full effect Phone Post 3.0
He has. And then let because we wouldn't talk crap Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - He should come here. He would see the support in full effect Phone Post 3.0

he did come here once, he left saying there weren't enough trolls lol

Doem -
Brigham - He should come here. He would see the support in full effect Phone Post 3.0

Yeh that was a weird day. Phone Post 3.0

He's running with it pretty hard at the moment on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/therealmarkhunt

https://scontent-a-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/64730_828609750517390_3380476539086839512_n.jpg?oh=01d70ae30aeea22e041cb99d63b473ad&oe=54F89A5B

blue plzz

Brigham - He should come here. He would see the support in full effect Phone Post 3.0
This place is filled with so many level 9000 douche bags I bet there are some who would actually be douchey enough to hate on Hunto. Some sick fucking bastards on here Phone Post 3.0

KnowAnySailors -
CurtisTheConqueror -
This place is filled with so many level 9000 douche bags I bet there are some who would actually be douchey enough to hate on Hunto. Some sick fucking bastards on here Phone Post 3.0
Not to Hunt. It's pretty hard to dislike him. In fact, I would offer a challenge to find a more popular fighter on here with almost no haters. Phone Post 3.0
Idk man he thanks Jesus after his fights. Not a popular thing around these parts lol Phone Post 3.0

love hunt but will never understand why people take the internet so serious, 20 years of internet has made me lose all faith in human kind but just get used to the fact that people are idiots

I love Mark Hunt.

Full homo Phone Post 3.0

Korpiklaani - love hunt but will never understand why people take the internet so serious, 20 years of internet has made me lose all faith in human kind but just get used to the fact that people are idiots
Well said I'd say Phone Post 3.0

He has every right to be angry. Imagine someone (who has absolutely no experience) telling you how to do your job.

He was pissed to because someone was telling him that he taught Mark BJJ and told him he was being disrespectful. Lol Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror -
You two retards should check mark's thread here. Will show that mark was the sick fuck who wanted more trolling and left because therr wasnt enough. Phone Post 3.0

Song2 - 
Doem -

Yeah he was all

"Everyone here seems to love and respect me....FUCK THIS PLACE"

lol

I AM A MOFO -
Song2 - 
Doem -

Yeah he was all

"Everyone here seems to love and respect me....FUCK THIS PLACE"

lol
Lmfao. Its a shame hes gone but this makes me like him more oddly enough Phone Post 3.0

Hunt always good for a laugh