Hunter Biden to meet with perspective buyers... lol

So much for it being anonymous lol. Hunter is attending parties in L.A. and NYC with perspective buyers.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/22/hunter-biden-will-reportedly-meet-with-prospective-art-buyers/

5 Likes

Surprise GIF by GIPHY News

8 Likes

Does 10% still go to the big guy?

10 Likes

You can’t make this shit up.

7 Likes

What kind of perspective?

4 Likes

I switched from posting on my work computer to my MacBookAir.

The fucking auto spell is awful. It only happens on this site, it doesn’t happen on the multiple word processing programs I use.

When he overdoses from the profits I will celebrate his death by drinking beer and grilling a chicken same as I did for St George. Same I’ll do for his old man.

2 Likes

LOL, no, no, no. 10% was when the big guy was #2. Now that he’s #1, his cut goes up accordingly

5 Likes

I agree. My guess is it’s probably 50%. Either way it all stays in the family.

They’ve also probably also restricted Hunter’s access to computers and the internet this time around.

2 Likes

They don’t even give a fuck what people think of them. They just keep doing whatever the fuck they want to do.

3 Likes

The perspective of a partisan troll that ignores all the underhanded acts committed by those he supports?

5 Likes

How much does it cost to buy access to the White House?

Answer: $500,000 per visit and the buyer gets a shitty finger painting as a souvenir.

4 Likes

Why are you bringing up Trump supporters? Trump lost, get over it.

Really? You went with a Peewee Herman line?

80s peewee herman GIF

5 Likes

What are you going on about this time?

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not a big Peewee fan.

I figured a much by your awful sense of humor.

2 Likes

Painting is hard. He should outsource the heavy lifting to Chinese artist and he can just sign them

1 Like

Says 'tendies" and watches Peewee…You’re a child, aren’t you? Don’t lie!