Hunter laptop delivers more. Hunter drops the N word

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as ‘na’ multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat na’ and bantered ‘I only love you because you’re black,’ in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe’s emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

1 Like

Fucking formatting on this site.

I in no way hold my Mom responsible for the dumb shit I’ve done as an adult. Hunter is his own man with his own demons. Hell, he’s probably as embarrassed by some of his father’s behavior as his father is of his.

1 Like

Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
The president’s son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including ‘true dat na’
In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n
a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’
In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires ‘I only love you because you’re black’
‘It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity,’ the Chicago lawyer replied
The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
‘Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: sigh go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack’

1 Like

C’mon man, that’s just how pedo crack addicts talk to each other.

7 Likes

If we had an honest media, the entire scumbag biden family would be in prison.

Because we don’t, literally nothing found on crackhead hunter’s laptop will be widely reported on, certainly not this.

If an acquaintance of Don Trump Jr. had spoken like this even when he was nowhere near him, it would get top CNN coverage for weeks. The media is the enemy of the people.

32 Likes

Well let’s see: He smokes crack, got kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use, had an affair with his deceased brother’s widow, and had a child out of wedlock with a hooker…

For a man with such loose ethics, dropping the n-word probably isn’t the worst thing he’s done.

15 Likes

could you imagine the outrage if Hunter Biden was replaced with Don Jr?

16 Likes

in this cancel culture it sure as shit is

morally, no

This is gonna sound fucked up but I ain’t even mad at those texts lmao. The Barack meme is gold btw.

3 Likes

And this is exactly the point.

1 Like

If these were 2 white adults bantering back and forth each other this way with “my n!$&@” this and that, who gives a fuck? Who hasnt laughed their ass of as Training Day Denzels “my n!&$@” meme, regardless of color?

2 Likes

who gives a fuck, exactly

but thats not the fucking point

3 Likes

Hopefully the same people that gave a fuck when Trump was talking to his buddy about grabbing girls by the pussy.

3 Likes

I’ve been told by some lefty friends that it wouldn’t matter cause Don Jr wasn’t running or in office. They have integrity so I believe them.

Of course not. But it sounds like joe was in on some business deals in China and Russia with this kid. And if they don’t come clean about the laptop. What else are they lying about

Pretty much everything they tried to pin on Trump they were actually doing themselves. Hillary with Russia and Pedo Joe with Ukraine and China. The record was so perfect you could know exactly what they were up to by what they accused Trump of doing.

1 Like

While I agree, didn’t they just try to ruin a country singers career for saying that to a friend?

5 Likes

I will never vote for Hunter Biden for president

1 Like