Hunter laptop delivers more. Hunter drops the N word

That’s why I’m getting a kick out of this. If you read the article his family is trying to help get him over his break up with his dead brothers ex wife.

Dude just says dumb shit that would get some people crucified in the media.

2 Likes

She’s got a history herself apparently

True but 2 Wongs don’t make a right

I personally love what you contribute to this forum

you are as down the middle as they come when reporting these things

VU

1 Like

you’re a 2 wong kinda guy?

Fucking his 14 year old niece is crybaby Karen stuff. I guess we know why you defend this behavior.

Is there any solid evidence of that ever happening? Nope

You mean like the leaked pictures?

Better than being a 2 wang kinda guy.

I bet he’s both

1 Like

That’s the thing with Hunter. As big of a corrupt degenerate he is, the Ukraine shit, crack, gun, banging dead bros wife, nigga bombs, etc…is not even the worst stuff he should have to answer for. The weird family stories and the pics with young girls is what should really get attention.

It shows the true agenda of the Left.

Keep on delivering

Joe Biden entertained Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Miguel Alemán Velasco - his son Hunter’s business associates - in the vice president’s office in 2014
While Joe was Vice President, he also flew Hunter and his partner Jeff Cooper on Air Force 2 to Mexico City in 2016
Hunter had arranged to meet Alemán’s son for meetings over a ‘flippin gigantic’ business deal, according to Hunter’s emails
The revelations, laid bare in photos and emails on Hunter’s abandoned laptop, suggest Joe’s claim that he never spoke about business with Hunter was false
Hunter and Biden family friend Cooper hatched a plan in 2013 to invest in multiple businesses in Mexico and Latin America
The White House has failed to respond to DailyMail.com’s requests for comment

1 Like

It will never stop delivering

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden was arranging for VP Joe to quit politics and start a DC ‘swamp’ consultancy firm together, raising MORE questions over President’s claim that he has never discussed business with his son

Emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop show Joe Biden planned to join a law and consultancy firm with his sons Hunter and Beau

Hunter discussed the proposed firm in a November 2014 email with his business partner and Biden family friend Jeff Cooper

The plans were thwarted by Beau’s tragic death in 2015 from brain cancer

The emails suggest that Joe Biden might have quit politics and entered the DC ‘swamp’ of politically-tied lawyers and highly-paid consultants and lobbyists
President Biden has often decried the DC ‘swamp’ in his speeches

Even deeper financial ties between Joe and Hunter were revealed this month, when emails emerged showing that he paid many of his father’s bills

2 Likes

Was this when joe was VP for sure?

They can become swamp monsters for sure … but joe specifically said he didn’t talk about biz with hunter while doing VP work.

We all know he did… but why the press doesn’t ask is beyond me.

The media were salivating to take down president trump. But the reality is… any investigative reporter could take down the Biden’s in a heartbeat.

Just by asking a couple questions

2 Likes

Oh shit…

Messages, sometimes signed “Dad,” from the email account robinware456@gmail.com were found on a Hunter Biden laptop seized by the FBI in December 2019 from a Delaware computer shop owner.