Huntington Beach OG

Thugjitsu is coming to Huntington Beach, so where is the best place to watch the fights tonight.

Thanks OG Phone Post 3.0

I'll be staying at the Huntington Beach Hilton, so something close by would be great.
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Main street and PCH.

There are always tough guys looking for a fight.

There's a Hooters right off of the 405 between Beach exit and Bristol.............can't remember the exit.

Good one 4boxing Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Most bww show it. Some charge $5 but call corporate and complain and you might can get in free. Wish gf would let me know if she coming over. Feel like driving to tijuana to watch in a strip club. Phone Post 3.0

antifret - Most bww show it. Some charge $5 but call corporate and complain and you might can get in free. Wish gf would let me know if she coming over. Feel like driving to tijuana to watch in a strip club. Phone Post 3.0

This is completely from watching television.  Is it safe to across the border at that crossing?  I've been there a bunch of times but from all the media you would think that you would not be safe from cartel bullets in even Chula Vista.

Just walk down to Main street/PCH and you will find a bunch of bars. I'm sure you'll find what you want.

Thanks everyone, BBW is a good idea if one is close by. Phone Post 3.0

I'll check out main and PCH as well Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -

There's a Hooters right off of the 405 between Beach exit and Bristol.............can't remember the exit.

Euclid Phone Post 3.0

There's a BWW 6 miles straight up Beach blvd from the beach in Bella Terra Mall.

About 3 miles up Beach (right behind beach burgers) is a bar called ringside.

Good food, beers and not the 909 you'll see on main.

Address: 19092 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:(714) 963-1300
Hours: Open today · 1:00 pm – 1:00 am

Don't go there if you're looking for tail though