Hunto offered to fight Jones

Posted a video about 9am over here, so probably as soon as he woke up and heard the news. 

"Sup. Just putting it out there, UFC, I'm in there if you want to put on someone for Jon Jones. If he wants to scrap, I'm ready to go. Give me a call Dana. I've already sent you a message bruv."

https://www.facebook.com/therealmarkhunt/videos/1117952784916417/

That's a fight I'd pay to watch. Not so much with their current card. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - That's a fight I'd pay to watch. Not so much with their current card. Phone Post 3.0

this

This is 10000% the fight they should have made, imo.

ufc98newb - This is 10000% the fight they should have made, imo.

Yes

If he beat hunt, Jones would be right in line for a heavyweight title shot.

#osplol

Hunt would clobber him

brahmabull81 - Yeeah they werent about to give Hunt that possible "Nate" shine by giving him a potential win over the biggest star in the sport. They already regret it with Nate lol.

Bingo. But Jones isn't the biggest star in the sport, Conor is.

kingkongbundeezundeez - If he beat hunt, Jones would be right in line for a heavyweight title shot.

#osplol

Hunt would clobber him

It would be an interesting fight to say the least!

Mutant - Damn why the hell didn't they make this fight. I guess they were took scared of another walk off ko on Jones. Phone Post 3.0

That would be glorious.

RelativeNoob - 
Mutant - Damn why the hell didn't they make this fight. I guess they were took scared of another walk off ko on Jones. Phone Post 3.0

That would be glorious.

Buuuuut... they make it a LHW fight for the interim title??? What a load of crap. I suppose from now on when a champ gets injured and can't fight we'll be seeing interim title fights every single time?

I love Hunt as much as the next guy but I think facing Jones would have turned out worse for him than the beating he took at the hands of Stipe.

Jones is only 10 to 15 pounds less than Stipe if he is not cutting to 205. Not sure why anyone thinks Jones would struggle at heavyweight.

Personally I think he is facing better skilled, better conditioned athletes at 205 who have to make weight and then they are right back up there at 225, 230 or more come fight night. Phone Post 3.0