Hunto: The People's Champ

I have literally never heard anybody say a bad word about Mark Hunt, that's the only fighter I can say that about. Even huge fan favorites like Chuck Liddell had haters, but I see none for Hunt. He's the ultimate man's man. UG is going to explode if he pulls this off!

HUNT FOR THE GOLD!! Phone Post 3.0

Tito and Burkman disagree.  Hunt is the fucking man though.  Im a big fan of Werdum but hope Hunt can pull it off

the people get to chose and we selected Hunto!!

I think the UG will crash for days maybe weeks if hunt pulls it off. I mean it crashes every PPV. But this one would be unreal. Phone Post 3.0

No offense to Hunt but I hope Werdum submits him 3 seconds after the opening bell. Cain vs Hunt is not a fight that interests me in the slightest.

Love Hunt but seeing either guy raise their hand after a great fight would be satisfying. If Werdum wins and does his trollface I think I'll retire happy from watching MMA Phone Post 3.0

orcus - No offense to Hunt but I hope Werdum submits him 3 seconds after the opening bell. Cain vs Hunt is not a fight that interests me in the slightest.

This is a Hunto peoples champ thread!  Go away with your shitty opinions.!

It doesn't even matter about any future matches if Hunt wins the belt. It's all about THAT moment. It would be one of the greatest moments in sport IMO.
A guy that was offered the chance to be paid out a good multi fight contract. A guy that defied the odds. A 40 yr old man that doesn't look like much of an athlete. A small HW in a world of giants. He could retire after that win and I wouldn't care... Phone Post 3.0