Hurricane wrecked gyms-need floor?

hey mark i have someone that may take it off youe hands for you.give ron a call...thanx bud.

I'll try to get a hold of them, thanks.

Well, I'll try another couple of days here. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share.

Funny, and stupid, that you should say that. As Dane county, where Madison is in Wisconsin, got hit by a tornado just a month ago. If there was a nearby school that needed that flooring MadisonBJJ would have already given it to them. The truth is the damage, while severe, is much narrower in scope than a hurricane like this. As I recall there where 15 homes destroyed as opposed to the thousands of homes and businesses wrecked in New Orleans.

That's right. That Tornado was less than 20 miles from my our gym and a lot of our training partners, students, and friends live there. I'm not aware of any gyms destroyed by tornados recently. Anyway, I do know that between Katrina and Rita, there was a lot of damage done and I'm just offering to help.

Have him email me at mark@madisonbjj.com

i am interested, it will still be a while before we reopen though!

"I think Dixson's dungeon could use it. I will try and get ahold of john. Is there a number he can call you at to discuss this? I know they lost everything. He also lost most of what he owns, so this may not be his top priority. Please email me at memphfox at aol dot com. Thanks."

Did Dixson move outta that place in Ocean Springs by the tracks?

ttt 4 madisonbjj!

Madison, Kristian Rothaermel, a Leonardo Xavier brown belt heading up NOLABJJ could definitely use them.

Nolabjj lost their entire building (it was on Veterans Blvd, Metairie, and one wall completely fell off the building). KR is trying to start a new school from scratch.

I will email you tomorrow, if you are still looking do this (very very generous thing).

Thanks man.

TTT

If anyone emailed me this weekend, I apologize. I had a busy weekend and was not around the computer much. I'll have to check my email later and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

ttt

ttt

NOLABJJ, I got your email. Have a pretty hectic week, but I'll try to get you all the info soon and we'll see what we can do.