Hustled this guy at basketball

Frat Warning

Monday nights are usually when a bunch of us meet up at LA Fitness and play pick-up. But before you guys get on me for being a cheater or what not let me give you the rundown. I'm a decent player that played at the Division 3 level

Anywho we get to playing and after about a hour or so the level of play drops and most of the guys got tired and some of the better ones headed home. So a couple more of us contemplate leaving because there is not enough to run full court. Just as we are on our way out a 10th player arrives. None of us regulars knew they guy but he seemed to look like a decent player so we decided to stick around. So this new guy is on my team and omg he's a fuckin ball hog! The guy literally took 80% of our teams shots, I mean he even refused screens from us because he wanted isos. So of course we lose. The other players on our team quit because they don't wanna play with the guy anymore. He then complains about his teammates (including me) not being good enough and that's the reason we lost. We're like who the fuck is the noob coming into our gym talking shit. He was good but I was confident I was the better player. Now he's challenging anyone in the gym one on one or two on two for a hundred bucks a game. I accept his one on one challenge but he declines, I'm thinking because I'm about 6'2 190 with a long wing span and he's only like 5'10 170 if I had to take a guess. So now he says two on two, I say cool and pick my one of the guys I could trust, he was a good friend of mine who I knew could play. But he rejects my offer. He then says he wants on the bet and decides to play on the other guys squad. He was the best option I had for a teammate so now I'm left picking a random guy. It didn't matter I was confident with any decent player. So after I find my partner I check ball with my buddy at the top of the key. He gives me a little wink and says I'll let y'all win, because he too was sick of this random guy thinking he ran shit! Phone Post 3.0

Technically my friend was the hustler but fuck it! That guy had it coming. Easiest $100 I ever made lol Phone Post 3.0

CCTV footage of how it REALLY went down...

I like this. Sometimes dudes with a big ego need to be checked. Phone Post 3.0

clevelandkid - How was sizzler? Phone Post 3.0
??? Phone Post 3.0

First I thought this was a spin. Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese -
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
You Gladys Knight and the Pimps listening mother fucker! Phone Post 3.0
My god these Pimps!!! Phone Post 3.0

"He seemed to look like a decent player..."

So are you trying to say he was black?

VU, I like some court justice. Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese - 
MayorPirkle -
Royale with Cheese -
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
Has no one here seen that movie? Phone Post 3.0

None of you can hear Jimi.

OP are you a slow, white, geeky chump? Phone Post 3.0

OP's mother is an astronaut.

The Donkeypuncher -

He was black of course

I can tell he was decent because he was dunking when he started warming up and had good handles Phone Post 3.0

Game. Blouses.

Cheekyflip - OP are you a slow, white, geeky chump? Phone Post 3.0
Nah I'm black Phone Post 3.0

OnlyPirateFan - 
The Donkeypuncher -

He was black of course

I can tell he was decent because he was dunking when he started warming up and had good handles Phone Post 3.0

this is where i know your story is bullshit.

a black guy who paid up on his bets? does not exist.

Royale with Cheese -
MayorPirkle -
Royale with Cheese -
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
Oh man shut your anorexic malnutrition tapeworm having overdose on Dick Gregory bahamian diet drinking ass up. Leave me alone Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese -
MayorPirkle -
Royale with Cheese -
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
Figured it was a reference, just thought it was funny lol Phone Post 3.0

Rumbleeee - What school did you play for, and what years? I hooped at ETBU for a year before transferring.
2010-2012 at a small school in Western Pennsylvania Phone Post 3.0

What is a quince? Phone Post 3.0