Hustled this guy at basketball

Can't even handle playing at la fitness or 24 hour fitness precisely for this reason Phone Post 3.0

You either smoke or you get smoked.

STOOKIE BROTHAS!

White men can't jump?

psychosphere - What is a quince? Phone Post 3.0
Foods that start with the letter q. Phone Post 3.0

I hate when 1 guy shoots all the time. Especially when they are covered and out of control, and guys like that never play defense. They just shake their head after they miss and act like they are in shock for about 20 seconds

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - I hate when 1 guy shoots all the time. Especially when they are covered and out of control, and guys like that never play defense. They just shake their head after they miss and act like they are in shock for about 20 seconds
Exactly!

It was owed to him imo Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles -
psychosphere - What is a quince? Phone Post 3.0
Foods that start with the letter q. Phone Post 3.0
When latina girls are considered "women" at 15 years old, resulting in a "Quincenera". Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese - Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Came here to post this. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

This is why playing pick up games at any Lifetime/LA Fitness/YMCA is a nightmare. Me and a few buddies would always go play pick up games at lifetime in high school. We were ok, not great or anything, but could at least play basketball. Every other game turned into a screaming match or guys threatening to fight each other.

There's nothing more pathetic than watching guys in their late 20's early 30's act like children when your 18...

I once witnessed a guy who was close to 30 years old stop the game we were playing to challenge a 14 year old kid to a 1 on 1 money game. This older guy standing next to me watching this moron waste all of our time just says, "Hey buddy, if you need money so bad just go get a job." I laughed my ass off.

EnderinAK - 
OnlyPirateFan -
clevelandkid - How was sizzler? Phone Post 3.0
??? Phone Post 3.0
I played basketball in a small Alaskan school. We rarely saw black players. When we played against a team with a black player (I never remember playing against a team with more than one black guy) we were like oh shit we are in trouble. I bet that guy can dunk. And... they always could, they always smoked us. I remember only black guy not dunking in a game, he was like 5'7" and still he was doing finger rolls right at the rim. Good times. We had one black guy on our team. He could dunk from a standstill with no pivot foot but he didn't like basketball and had no skills unfortunately.

I bought strength shoes and used them everyday for two years and could every once in a while do a dunk but this guy from my school, no training, no nothing, just dunking with no effort. Of course he had about 10" reach on me. Phone Post 3.0

I play on a men's league team right now where 90% of the league is black guys. My team consists of 7 white guys and one black guy. We are better than most of the teams in the league. If fact the best team in the league is the only other team with more than 2 white guys one it. Being black doesn't mean you're good at basketball... trust me.

EnderinAK - 
Hurtsogood -
EnderinAK - 
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
I played basketball in a small Alaskan school. We rarely saw black players. When we played against a team with a black player (I never remember playing against a team with more than one black guy) we were like oh shit we are in trouble. I bet that guy can dunk. And... they always could, they always smoked us. I remember only black guy not dunking in a game, he was like 5'7" and still he was doing finger rolls right at the rim. Good times. We had one black guy on our team. He could dunk from a standstill with no pivot foot but he didn't like basketball and had no skills unfortunately.

I bought strength shoes and used them everyday for two years and could every once in a while do a dunk but this guy from my school, no training, no nothing, just dunking with no effort. Of course he had about 10" reach on me. Phone Post 3.0

I play on a men's league team right now where 90% of the league is black guys. My team consists of 7 white guys and one black guy. We are better than most of the teams in the league. If fact the best team in the league is the only other team with more than 2 white guys one it. Being black doesn't mean you're good at basketball... trust me.
I know man. It was just funny. We were just in awe that they were always so athletic. Let's be real though, look at the NBA, black guys have a big natural advantage in basketball on average. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, without a doubt, a lot of the most elite athletes on earth are black guys. Anyone who disagrees is being silly.

I'm just saying from my experience being very much a white ass dude growing up playing basketball, you would be surprised how many people, of all sorts of nationalities and colors think they are great at basketball, but suck.

Actually, now that I think about it, basketball may have more people that think they are good when they are terrible, than any other sport I've ever played. Like delusional level awful... I can't tell you how many times I was playing in a pick up game with random guys and had a black guy intentionally not pass me the ball because I'm white and instead continually pass the ball to some other random black guy on the team who was terrible. Its really weird.

Going back tonight guys. Stay tuned Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese - 
EnderinAK -
Hurtsogood -
EnderinAK - 
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0

I know man. It was just funny. We were just in awe that they were always so athletic. Let's be real though, look at the NBA, black guys have a big natural advantage in basketball on average. Phone Post 3.0
White guy who played pro ball checking in to disagree.

You wanna know where I think the difference comes from? White suburban kids are inside playing video games while urban black kids are playing outside, be it basketball, football or whatever. Athletic conditioning (even if it's unintentional) from a young age can't hurt. This is what my old roommate (who grew up poor in Alabama) and I came up with. I could be way off base. Phone Post 3.0

You may have a point. I went to a Timberwolves b-ball camp one summer when I was 14 in Minneapolis. There were a lot of kids that lived in Minneapolis near the camp that got to go for free if I recall correctly.

They lived within walking distance and knew everyone who walked by when were playing outside at the city park for the camp. They told all the kids who lived nearby that they could come to the next camp that started the following week for free too because they still had openings that they couldn't fill.

Those kids were so excited that they had something to do during the day you would not believe it. Some of them were on the verge of tears they were so pumped they got to go to the camp again. It was either go to the t wolves camp or go wander around the city parks all day with nothing to do.

The Donkeypuncher -

OP's mother is an astronaut.

OP's mom is too drunk to be an astronaut. Phone Post 3.0

Hurtsogood - This is why playing pick up games at any Lifetime/LA Fitness/YMCA is a nightmare. Me and a few buddies would always go play pick up games at lifetime in high school. We were ok, not great or anything, but could at least play basketball. Every other game turned into a screaming match or guys threatening to fight each other.

There's nothing more pathetic than watching guys in their late 20's early 30's act like children when your 18...

I once witnessed a guy who was close to 30 years old stop the game we were playing to challenge a 14 year old kid to a 1 on 1 money game. This older guy standing next to me watching this moron waste all of our time just says, "Hey buddy, if you need money so bad just go get a job." I laughed my ass off.

Going for a lay-up on game point in these games might as well be considered a suicide attempt. What you learn quickly playing in runs like this are you better learn to shoot if you're 6"6 and below.

Then you also have the guys that can't add properly who are always trying to cheat on the score.

Royale with Cheese - Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU

Royale with Cheese - Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs. Phone Post 3.0
I am currently booking my see change operation in order to bear your children. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

These stories are spot on.

I play ball time to time at la fitness. I always prefer to just shoot around. But for cardio I will play if it's busy. But every time it's a fucking circus.

I go to other la fitness's for "road games" and I am never welcomed and the shit talking starts immediately.

Basketball after college is just depressing. Phone Post 3.0

Royale with Cheese -
MayorPirkle -
Royale with Cheese -
OnlyPirateFan -
??? Phone Post 3.0
You Gladys Knight and the Pimps listening mother fucker! Phone Post 3.0
My god these Pimps!!! Phone Post 3.0
Has no one here seen that movie? Phone Post 3.0
Sounds familar :) Phone Post 3.0