Huxley! PC & 360 on same server!

According to IGN, 360 players and PC players will be able to play together in Huxley!!

That's all.

Well, that oughta do wonders for the whole "Mouse and keyboard vs. controller" debate :-P

Ouch, 360 players are going get stomped badly, trying go up against experianced mouse+keyboard players with their lowly dual analogs.

Unless the dual analogs get some aim assist, which would piss off the PC gamers to now end.

Damn thats mighty cool

"Ouch, 360 players are going get stomped badly, trying go up against experianced mouse+keyboard players with their lowly dual analogs. "

I agree 99% - the remaining one percent is due to those kids out there who have WAYYYY too much time on their hands and will play it 8-10 hours a day, every day. I've seen videos of kids playing Halo 2 and doing unspeakable things (headshots from amazing distances, tagging a moving figure with a lobbed plasma grenade from s/t like 100 yards away, etc.) with the lowly controller, so I know that some nutty few might be able to hold their own.

The vast majority, however, will get their fields plowed savagely and repeatedly ;-)

will there be a keyboard and mouse attachment for Xbox 360?

I hope to god the 360 version will support Keyboard and Mouse.

Huxley is made by a Korean company IIRC.

The thought of playing that on a nice sofa though for hours on end is more appealing than the neck and back strain pc's can offer. Gotta say, particuarly if a remote mouse and keyboard coem out for 360.

I did a killer shoulders set last night, and there was just no way I could play my pc for more than 15 minutes before having to stretch... And I get postural advice from a sports physician.

Damn pulsar, get a more comfortable chair for cryin out loud! :)

I've got a nice soft suede one here, and it does just fine on extended game play, even after working out.