HVLP paint and stain spray gun: TME

I have a few projects I would like to tackle. Paint front door, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, a playroom, and stain over a deck that needs some TLC

I have never used any kind of paint sprayer. Is a HVLP the way to go? Anything I should know before getting into this? I have zero experience painting or staining outside of a couple of small woodworking projects.

I was looking at this one

Tell me everything I need to know about jumping into these kinds of projects.

Dont waste your money on anything made by wagner. HVLP sprayers under $500 and your asking for issues.

1 Like

Paid $200ish for my Wagner. I’ve painted my entire house and shop with no issues.

Try reading reviews moron

umm ok?

really? damnit. any specific models you recommend? is HVLP even the way to go?

Home Depot carries a Fuji Semi-pro 2 that is supposed to be a decent sprayer for $500. Fuji makes MUCH better guns than Wagner. That semi-pro model looks like a good affordable option.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about the Avanti stuff at Harbor Freight.

Hey gaywad. Just hire me to come paint for you. I’ll set up a tent on that crappy lawn and not leave until job is done!

^I would absolutely trust this man to paint my house.

3 Likes

I’ve only ever used graco but they are a bit expensive for most diy’ers. You can rent units from your local depot. If you do decide to purchase a lower end unit then splurge on a nice gun and a few different sized tips. If you have the cash then splurge on a Graco finishpro 7.0. They are under $800.

The most important thing is thinning your spray material correctly and pressure adjustment.

1 Like

A man of great taste!

Can you come next week?

:joy::joy::joy:

Sorry bud. I’m already on a big flooring job next week.

Big job on your knees cumming up?

Yeah? What’s the fellas name who is flooring you?

Very strange how close to your thoughts homosexuality is. but I’m sure that’s just coincidence right? (Wink wink)

It’s because I’m gay

So when are you coming to paint and stain?!

I bought one from harbor freight on sale for 50 bucs and love it.

1 Like