HW Jon Jones tweets a vid hitting the pads

slower than molasses 

1 Like

This is everything we've been waiting and hoping for - including me.

I hope Jones buys Stipe a Modelo if Stipe beats him!

1 Like

his kicking looks insanely powerful

1 Like

ReeferMadness - 

About how many picos per kick would you say?

10 Likes

Those legs are looking juicier than usual.

1 Like

That stepping hook would be instant regret against stipe lewis francis..

1 Like

I realize he is just hitting bags but he looks slow as can be.

2 Likes

He looks fucking huge, and LOL@ anyone watching 30 seconds of hitting mitts and acting like they're seeing things that are going to be a problem for him at HWT.

2 Likes

ReeferMadness - 

Who doesn't look powerful kicking pads? I'm just saying pads aren't necessarily a great indicator of much.

1 Like

Rickmassmma - 

He looks fucking huge, and LOL@ anyone watching 30 seconds of hitting mitts and acting like they're seeing things that are going to be a problem for him at HWT.

Agreed, and what you said goes both ways. It's not a good indicator of much other than he's training.

Toe is still jacked from the Chael fight?

2 Likes

I don't think he looks that good, he's loading up like some kid who's watched too much animes.  He will never one punch k.o anyone

1 Like

dinkledorf - 

I don't think he looks that good, he's loading up like some kid who's watched too much animes.  He will never one punch k.o anyone

He’s won like 20 ufc fights in a row and never one punch KO’d anyone. Not sure who’s expecting him to now.

We may finally see Jones get KO'd up at heavyweight.  Will be an interesting fight.  Can't wait to know which will be his opponent.

1 Like

Corn Pop -
dinkledorf - 

He’s won like 20 ufc fights in a row and never one punch KO’d anyone. Not sure who’s expecting him to now.

Dinkledork knows better than Jones and his team. They’ll want to hire him if they ever want to win again.

I hope Ngannou wins the title at some point. But I've wanted to see Jones vs Stipe for years now. Hopefully it happens this summer.

1 Like

...then he promptly ran and hid under the ring to avoid another piss test. 

2 Likes

ReeferMadness -

The spinning back kick looks good, everything else doesn’t have a ton of power... 

danybayamon23 -
Corn Pop -
dinkledorf - 

Dinkledork knows better than Jones and his team. They’ll want to hire him if they ever want to win again.

No thx. Wouldn't work with that asshole 

2 Likes