Hydroxycut: Wil I lose the pounds?

I know this is the easy way out and almost everyone on this board will tell me to just diet correctly. I know thats the answer.

What I want to know is will this product help me lost weight.

My diet isnt too bad except for at night when I get the munchies and eat stupid shit. But I need to lose about 20 and was wondering if any of you had any experience with this or similiar products.

And for those of you real knowledgable ones what are the medical downsides to using something like this.

I know I cant just start taking this crap and eating whatever I want because "the hydroxycut will do it for me" I would be dieting while on it, just wondering if it would be a good "jump-start".

Thank you guys.

"My diet isnt too bad except for at night when I get the munchies and eat stupid shit. But I need to lose about 20 and was wondering if any of you had any experience with this or similiar products."

Send me all of your money so you can't buy the junk food you eat at night. You'll get leaned out in no time.

Whats your address todd. :)

Yeah I was kind of expecting these answers lol. Its just damn hard. I think eating healthy is actually more costly than eating bad.

I guess I am going to have to prepare myself for a real diet.

Also the fact that I work at a deli does not help.

Once I get my new job im expecting to lose a few pounds just due to the fact that I wont be around delicous food all day.

Thanks for the responses guys, but I think I am going to try to do it the right way.

"Yeah I was kind of expecting these answers lol. Its just damn hard. I think eating healthy is actually more costly than eating bad."

It is if you add super expensive tubs of supplements to your diet. Fast food and junk food adds just as much to your costs.

You don't have to add the super organic, pay a premium just so you can get on a soapbox Trader Joes stuff. Just watch what you eat.

I think eating healthy is actually more costly than eating bad.

Someone just got hit head on by the correct truck.

If it was cheaper to eat healthy, natural and organic then more people would be doing it. Just look at what a 2oz bottle of vanilla extract ($6) costs vs a 3 gallon jug of vanillin ($2)

Yea Ate but all that fast food is already prepared for them. I think thats what attracts most people.

Its quick.

No prep time just order from your value menu and go.

I dont think the cost is whats keeping a majority of people from eating healthy. I think its the convenience of fast food and people like food thats not good for you. I know I do.

I used the ephedra hydroxycut and dropped 13 pounds for over a year. Taking 2 capsules in the morning and 1 in the early afternoon reduced my appetite for snacking.

I also ate a lot of chicken breasts, potato, carrots, and celery stewed in a crock pot with a little brown rice. I still drank beer with my dinner on Friday nights after training.

Ephedra has been banned in Australia for many years so the US weight loss supplements have been coming out over here without it for ages.

Ephedra free hydroxycut does fuck all.

I'm actually using this stuff right now.

This is what I've done but I'll leave you guys to deciede if its the hydroxycut thats done it.

I got married and at the end of the ensueing honeymoon I weighed 77kg. My normal walk around weight should be 72kg.

I have a comp on this weekend 29/4.

I spent a week doing cardio and my usaul BJJ, kickboxing sessions etc. (wk beginning the 10/4). On the saturday morning I was 76kg's

I bought hydroxicut on monday the 17/4 and begun cleaning up my diet. No grog, junk food,heaps of water and only fruit after 6pm.

Yesterday morning 26/4 I weighed in at 73.3kg, this moring 27/4 I was 74.1 kg.

On saturday I need to weigh in at 76kg's with the Gi, my gi weighs 1.6 kgs so I'm spot on.

3kg's in two weeks is preety good is it this stuff I'm not sure but it has made me less hungry and its clearly got something in it that gives an energy boost.

I'm glad to be using it and will have few tablets b4 my first fight saturday morning.

What do you guys think?

i think i'm surprised there are people out there that still drink 'grog'. i thought only pirates drank that stuff?

As long as you see eating junk food and munchies as pleasure - and eating clean, healthy, mad energy fuel foods as a temporary displeasure to lose pounds you'll be the perfect candidate for losing 20 pounds then gaining 30.

Getting real cut is hard for me, but being in an all around good shape is easy cause I actually CRAVE good foods, exercices and blablabla. I feel better than ever and nothing tastes as good to me anymore as feeling great all the time.

As for an answer to your supp question, HotRox has worked for me. It'll probably help with your cravings too. Hydroxycut worked when there was ephedrine in it but many people, myself included, couldnt tolerate all the jitters.