Hype Train....DERAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! War DYKIM

FOTN AND KO of the night for Kim!

What hype train?

Fuck Phone Post 3.0

Im sooooo glad i didn't put money on silva...got dayum Phone Post

Silva had lost 2 of his last 4 previous to this fight. There was no "hype train".

that phrase has been rendered meaningless on the UG.

Kim cheated. Grabbing that fence changed that fight.

BigSleep - Silva had lost 2 of his last 4 previous to this fight. There was no "hype train".

The DQ loss was bullshit. And Kim grabbed the fence. I'll never understand fans rooting for boring fighters like Kim.

Only reason this was exciting was Kim was fighting Erick Silva.

tonytr - 
BigSleep - Silva had lost 2 of his last 4 previous to this fight. There was no "hype train".

The DQ loss was bullshit. And Kim grabbed the fence. I'll never understand fans rooting for boring fighters like Kim.

Agree

Erick fought stupidly. zero respect for Kim. 2 minutes into the fight he was walking away with his hands down. he deserved to lose. not to mention the terrible cardio.

Lift - 
Bullwinkle -
tonytr - 

Agree

Waaaaaaaah! Phone Post

That's all you have? Scintillating retort, retard.

Bullwinkle - Kim cheated. Grabbing that fence changed that fight.

Yeah...DHK fought well and landed a great punch but nobody can deny the fact that if he didnt cheat 20 seconds earlier he would have been on his back, in no position to throw a knockout blow. Not a good look at all, that was one of the most blatant fence grabs ever. This proves once again that in MMA you can cheat without fear of consequences.