Hyped! Fedor vs Mitrione! Bellator!

Fedor is fighting Matt Mitrione in Bellator and I am very hyped.  This will be a fun fast paced exciting fight with a finish.  Fedor is the G.O.A.T King, king of kings, and Matt Mitrione is a true fighter that brawls and throws fists to finish. This is just a fun fight and I AM HYPED! No fight break down from from me just ready to drink a beer and be excited watching the last stand of The Last Emporer, The G.O.A.T Fedor Emelianenko vs a worthy and exciting  Mitrione. ..MMA at its best...it's best of the best. 

Watch this and get hyped! Go Fedor...nuf said

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8P_8mcSL_jU

http://www.fightline.com/bellator-172-promo-fedor-vs-mitrione/

when is this on?

MMA at its best... The best of the best... k

Pretty interesting fight actually. I think Mitrione takes this if he doesn't get careless.

Mma at its best...yes it is...look at it for what it is and not for what you want it to be..or what they tell you to think it to be. Then you will enjoy it. It's an amazing fight..outside the corporate hollywood promotion UFC. Coker is really having fun and giving Fedor his spot light and respect.  All the fighters not sEllington their souls know Fedor is the G.O.A.T. some of those people are reading our post angry they can't freely express what they truly believe becausee of fear of loss and ridicule from the power leftist base.. 

It's easy watch

Jesus is The Lord God and reigns forever...praise Jesus. American may be mystery Babylon, Fedor is G.O.A.T...fight the gay. Now I've pjsse off a lot of people and made some smile but I can post my thoughts cause Im free in Jesus name...

Try  it! 

MMA.TV never di3

Meathead should take it if he doesn't get overly wild right out the gate

robopimp - Pretty interesting fight actually. I think Mitrione takes this if he doesn't get careless.

I think you may be on to something. I don't know if Fedor will lose but this looks like a tough fight for him. 

I bought floor seats for this! I'm pumped!

truthisalive -

Fedor is fighting Matt Mitrione in Bellator and I am very hyped.  This will be a fun fast paced exciting fight with a finish.  Fedor is the G.O.A.T King, king of kings, and Matt Mitrione is a true fighter that brawls and throws fists to finish. This is just a fun fight and I AM HYPED! No fight break down from from me just ready to drink a beer and be excited watching the last stand of The Last Emporer, The G.O.A.T Fedor Emelianenko vs a worthy and exciting  Mitrione. ..MMA at its best...it's best of the best. 

Watch this and get hyped! Go Fedor...nuf said

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8P_8mcSL_jU

truthisalive -

Mma at its best...yes it is...look at it for what it is and not for what you want it to be..or what they tell you to think it to be. Then you will enjoy it. It's an amazing fight..outside the corporate hollywood promotion UFC. Coker is really having fun and giving Fedor his spot light and respect.  All the fighters not sEllington their souls know Fedor is the G.O.A.T. some of those people are reading our post angry they can't freely express what they truly believe becausee of fear of loss and ridicule from the power leftist base.. 

It's easy watch

Jesus is The Lord God and reigns forever...praise Jesus. American may be mystery Babylon, Fedor is G.O.A.T...fight the gay. Now I've pjsse off a lot of people and made some smile but I can post my thoughts cause Im free in Jesus name...

Try  it! 

MMA.TV never di3

So Jesus would punch Gay people? Or just put his hands on them? Or does that sound gay 2?

I'll be shocked if Mitrione makes it past the halfway point of the 2nd.