Hysterical anti-gun montage (vid)

LOL! Jesus. 

Jesus

This is probably the level of knowledge on any subject those people decide on. 

pahulkster -

This is probably the level of knowledge on any subject those people decide on. 

1000% this.

But then again, we're talking about a set of human beings who have absolutely no concept what facts are. All decisions and judgements passed solely on emotion and hearsay.

And that sums up why I joined the NRA on Sunday.  And I don't own a gun.

This stuff isn't difficult to understand in any way and they aren't necessarily dumb people....

this implies that most of them just haven't looked into the issue beyond the most surface level imaginable. 

My COD deez magazine clips!

Every single peoplekind in that video had a cut-out tri-fold poster of Rob Lowe taped to their closet door like a Lost Boy wood. #Themtoo

Positive Energy -

This stuff isn't difficult to understand in any way and they aren't necessarily dumb people....

this implies that most of them just haven't looked into the issue beyond the most surface level imaginable. 

I disagree wholeheartedly. 

When you grab a mic and start speaking on topics you obviously have less than zero knowledge of, in front of a fairly large audience, you are not only dumb. You're a fucking moron. 

Every single person speaking in that video is guilty of being a fucking moron.

And every single person in the audiences that didn't call the speaker on their misinformation or general bull shittery, is dumb. 

And this is the party of "intellectuals" .

lol. The epitome of the anti gun left.

Pablo Duke -

Asking for a friend...

anyone know where I can get some of those heat seeking incendiary 30mag ghost gun clips? 

Those sound badass

Walmart, between the hot wheels and Barbie dolls.

Brilliant

fastnotch331 -
Pablo Duke -

Asking for a friend...

anyone know where I can get some of those heat seeking incendiary 30mag ghost gun clips? 

Those sound badass

Walmart, between the hot wheels and Barbie dolls.

I thought it was K Mart

Who the fuck votes for these people?  

Pablo Duke -

Asking for a friend...

Those sound badass

Buy a 3D printer and you can make a billion of them for free.  With no metal!

This again, is the problem with media on all sides (by that I mean Fox vs every other tv news source) and the people that watch them.

Unfortunately too often statements like this get made and go completely unchecked.

Incendiary means heat seeking?

Once you use a "magazine clip" you can't use it again? 

It's insane.

What's worse is people are diving in on this topic that care about it, but every day this type of misinformation occurs on a myriad of subjects...and people don't know.

These politicians don’t have to understand guns - just which way the political winds are blowing and where their support comes from. 

This is the problem with the attempts to pass gun control. The side for it has no idea what they are even talking about and the other side just points out the stupidity of it all.

For fuck sake they want to ban "rocket launcher" attachments for rifles and shotguns.