I absolutely HATE Condit...

but he won that fight. Good performances by both fighters.

Why would anyone hate him? I wish every fighter fought like him. Always aggressive, NEVER playing for a decision, always going for a finish whether it's standing or on the ground. Uses technique instead of just muscling guys to the ground and lying there, or winging shitty haymakers in the hopes one gets through.

I absolutely love watching Condit fight.

Great fighter with a great attitude. Hard not to like the guy

I like watching him fight as well.

Condit is great fighter, always brings it.

i like condit

hate him

i was rootin 4 condit but ellenbueger won 2 rounds

sans lubricant's towelboy - I absolutely HATE Condit...

Lets see some of your exciting battles, you fake green d-bag?

sans lubricant's towelboy - but he won that fight. Good performances by both fighters.

you are a fucking moron

I don't even like Ellenberger, but he won that fight by 2 points. He dominated, dropped Condit 3 times in the first round for a 10-8, and won the 2nd round easily. Condit didn't do shit in the third round accept hold Ellenberger down. Worst judging I've ever seen, worse than Bisping vs Hammill.

kneedy - 
sans lubricant's towelboy - but he won that fight. Good performances by both fighters.

you are a fucking moron

I don't even like Ellenberger, but he won that fight by 2 points. He dominated, dropped Condit 3 times in the first round for a 10-8, and won the 2nd round easily. Condit didn't do shit in the third round accept hold Ellenberger down. Worst judging I've ever seen, worse than Bisping vs Hammill.

I cant believe Cecil peoples gave the fight to ELlenberger. 2 and 3 clearly went to condit hands down. Ellenberger did nothing in Condits guard.

WTF! How can u not like him? Hes skilled in all areas, isn't boring, goes for the finish. I bet you like fighters like Gray LNP Laynard but hate Condit?

Don't hate Condit for his fighting. I respect the guy and he would destroy me. I personally don't like him, I have my reasons. Did nothing to me, but hate by association. That being said I put that aside and truthfully he did win that fight, can't see how anyone would go against it. I understand the notion of a draw as well, but if your going by 10-9 rounds it was Condit's 2 to 1. Flame on about my record and everything, I'm a 20 year old twig who got a few chances to try out the field and I now am focusing on education. I could care less what anyone thinks of me, and I will freely express my opinions on this forum. Because that's what we do here. So flame on, it's just putting my shit to the top.

It's depressing that ANYONE on a forum like this, much less many people, think Ellenberger won the second round by virtue of ONE takedown that he did absolutely nothing with except get elbowed in the head and kimura'd.

orcus -  Why would anyone hate him? I wish every fighter fought like him. Always aggressive, NEVER playing for a decision, always going for a finish whether it's standing or on the ground. Uses technique instead of just muscling guys to the ground and lying there, or winging shitty haymakers in the hopes one gets through.

Orcus still got some! ;p

Yeah, he's a breathe of the fresh in a sea of the Tee You Eff

stop making threads...

I'm in California and Im watching the fight now. I like watching Condit fight, but he is getting his ass whipped.

He looks like a skinny little twerp trying to put on a tough look. Looks like a 12 year old gay Christopher Walken pouting.

StretchPlum - He looks like a skinny little twerp trying to put on a tough look. Looks like a 12 year old gay Christopher Walken pouting.
I feel the same way about Diego Sanchez, but this is a perfect example of where you should put aside your petty ways and appreciate skills. I can't stand Diego, yet I respect his skills and try to be objective when I watch him fight.