I almost got raped once... I think

I was a junior in high school, wrestling varsity at 135. My wrestling coach's mom was dating Rob Radford, owner of Boxing for Fitness gym in Cincinnati. IIRC Rich Franklin trained with Rob back in the day.

Anyway, that was kind of the draw. But me, two friends, and my wrestling coach went there for BJJ. I know the bjj coach's name was Greg, and he was a monster on the mat. He was a shorter guy, maybe 5'6" but 175lbs, and ripped. You could tell he was strong just looking at him.

Anyway... Greg starts with the basics with some high school wrestlers and their coach. Except our coach is maybe 28 at the time, a state champ wrestler, and all three of us "kids" qualified for state. So we weren't exactly suckers, but we didn't know anything about bjj.

A couple weeks go by with just our original group. One day Chris shows up. Chris rolls with us, and as soon as I tie up with him I think, "right, this is easy."

The reason I thought that is because he felt like play-doh. Sweaty, musty play-doh. You guys know that a good grappler or wrestler is usually lean, with muscle mass... this guy just felt like mayonnaise. So we're running two minute drills, and thirty seconds in, I've already taken him down, passed guard, and I'm now triangle choking him from full mount. I'm 17, he's 35, and I've essentially dominated him in 30 seconds. My balls are on his face, I THINK I'm doing a triangle right (I have about one month of BJJ experience at this point). But he doesn't tap out.

He just goes limp. Well, I've never choked anyone out before, so I jump up, worried. He comes around in a few seconds, some laughs are had. Then we rotate partners a few rounds, and I'm paired with Chris again.

The exact same thing happened. I put my 17 year old balls in his face while he suffocated. He let me choke him out.

As our practice winds down he says, "hey man I used to box in the marine corps. I won golden gloves once. You stay a while and box?" So of course I agree. He may have known how to box, I'll give him that, because he did beat me up, 35 year old vs 17 year old, but whatever.

So after that, he says, "man, you did great today on the mats, but you could use some work in the ring. Let's meet up some time. Just me and you. You show me how to wrestle, I'll show you how to box."

Then he asks me for my number. I'm 17, thinking I'm about to get some sweet boxing lessons, so I give it to him.

The next day he calls me at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm. Now I'm weirded out. I show the whole call log to my dad. He goes ballistic. He starts calling the guy over and over, threatening his life.

He never picked up the phone and I never went back to that gym.

Dude offers private lessons and you accuse him of being a rapist.

He let me put my balls in his mouth. Twice. Then asked for more.

Amos Moses - He let me put my balls in his mouth. Twice. Then asked for more.
For free??

I've been sexually assaulted twice. Once by my hockey trainer when I played junior and another by a doctor when I went for an annual physical for work.

The trainer was convicted of sex crimes years after I left the team. Fucked up.

He inhaled your ball vapors. You were molested. Sorry OP.

This story needs more man on man action.

Soup Nazi - This story needs more man on man action.
Like tummy sticks? That's what I was trying to avoid.

Straydog24 - I've been sexually assaulted twice. Once by my hockey trainer when I played junior and another by a doctor when I went for an annual physical for work.

Sorry to hear that Stray. Seems to be way more common than people think.

WhoTF is Chris? You just casually drop him in there with no mention prior.
Unless this is a troll/s[in you shouldn't accuse someone by using his name, especially in the context of naming others too.
When I skimmed it I thought you were talking about "Greg".Bad thread.

"WhoTF is Chris? You just casually drop him in there with no mention prior."

Yeah, that was confusing. Just a random extra guy thrown in the story.

Odd story. Probably just a weird socially inept guy. A true raper wouldn't have called you all those times. He would have just let you show up whenever you were comfortable, then KABOOM, rape-a-palooza and your ass is main stage.

PeteyWheatstraw - "WhoTF is Chris? You just casually drop him in there with no mention prior."

Yeah, that was confusing. Just a random extra guy thrown in the story.

Odd story. Probably just a weird socially inept guy. A true raper wouldn't have called you all those times. He would have just let you show up whenever you were comfortable, then KABOOM, rape-a-palooza and your ass is main stage.
"A couple weeks go by with just our original group. One day Chris shows up. Chris rolls with us..."

That's how it happened. He was just some guy that joined the gym. Never met him before. He showed up in the story the same way he showed up at the gym. Just walked in.

You just worded it weird. Like we're supposed to know who Chris is, or you knew him before.

Should have said something like "A couple weeks go by with just our original group, but then one day some new guy named Chris shows up and rolls with us..."

Come on man. Storytelling 101.

sugarhigh - I know exactly who you are talking about, too
You know chris, or rob? Rob was always cool. Chris was a weirdo.

Straydog24 - I've been sexually assaulted twice. Once by my hockey trainer when I played junior and another by a doctor when I went for an annual physical for work.

You played for Graham James ?

sugarhigh - Both.

Rob was great to me. Rolled with (I think) Chris a few times. Dude was weirder than cat shit.

I started trading in 1999 at Excalibar fitness in west Chester with Rich Franklin, Kerry Schall, etc.. after a layoff, I started at Radford's gym. What year were you there?
I was there in 2005. That chris guy did know how to box, I'll give him that. But he was still a fucking weirdo.

Amos Moses - I was a junior in high school, wrestling varsity at 135. My wrestling coach's mom was dating Rob Radford, owner of Boxing for Fitness gym in Cincinnati. IIRC Rich Franklin trained with Rob back in the day.

Anyway, that was kind of the draw. But me, two friends, and my wrestling coach went there for BJJ. I know the bjj coach's name was Greg, and he was a monster on the mat. He was a shorter guy, maybe 5'6" but 175lbs, and ripped. You could tell he was strong just looking at him.

Anyway... Greg starts with the basics with some high school wrestlers and their coach. Except our coach is maybe 28 at the time, a state champ wrestler, and all three of us "kids" qualified for state. So we weren't exactly suckers, but we didn't know anything about bjj.

A couple weeks go by with just our original group. One day Chris shows up. Chris rolls with us, and as soon as I tie up with him I think, "right, this is easy."

The reason I thought that is because he felt like play-doh. Sweaty, musty play-doh. You guys know that a good grappler or wrestler is usually lean, with muscle mass... this guy just felt like mayonnaise. So we're running two minute drills, and thirty seconds in, I've already taken him down, passed guard, and I'm now triangle choking him from full mount. I'm 17, he's 35, and I've essentially dominated him in 30 seconds. My balls are on his face, I THINK I'm doing a triangle right (I have about one month of BJJ experience at this point). But he doesn't tap out.

He just goes limp. Well, I've never choked anyone out before, so I jump up, worried. He comes around in a few seconds, some laughs are had. Then we rotate partners a few rounds, and I'm paired with Chris again.

The exact same thing happened. I put my 17 year old balls in his face while he suffocated. He let me choke him out.

As our practice winds down he says, "hey man I used to box in the marine corps. I won golden gloves once. You stay a while and box?" So of course I agree. He may have known how to box, I'll give him that, because he did beat me up, 35 year old vs 17 year old, but whatever.

So after that, he says, "man, you did great today on the mats, but you could use some work in the ring. Let's meet up some time. Just me and you. You show me how to wrestle, I'll show you how to box."

Then he asks me for my number. I'm 17, thinking I'm about to get some sweet boxing lessons, so I give it to him.

The next day he calls me at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm. Now I'm weirded out. I show the whole call log to my dad. He goes ballistic. He starts calling the guy over and over, threatening his life.

He never picked up the phone and I never went back to that gym.

How tf have I never heard this story??

There was  a weird smelly guy at the gym I went to years ago.  I always thought that when he left the gym he would snatch someone up and rape them...sometimes I thought it could be me one day, since he was more experienced.  He just looked like a typical rapist.  I think he was just an awkward person in real life.  Besides him smelling I've never heard another bad thing about him, he was also always very courteous but had a mousy personality.