i am a fan of DIRTY CURTY

i seriously am.

you know why?

because he is what wrestling hawaii was to us 30 years ago, but in a more tarded way.

it's kinda like jackass meets wrestling hawaii (if there was only one wrestler)

seriously, can't some local producer make the "dirty curty show" and air it on olelo? it would be comedy gold.

mahalo

I'd watch

me too

He has his "dirty does Hawaii" segments on youtube and facebook. You can see DC any day of the week at Dirty's Car Wash. It's on the street that goes behind Rockza.

I'd watch.

Like Dog Chapman. I talk shit but COD Damn it.....
Nobody better talk or bother me when the show is on!! Phone Post

it should be called,

"DIRTY'S HAWAII"

and show "live" footage of him eluding the dog.

"Wot Brah? You train MMA?"

Sadly I have heard the above statement MOAR times than I can count.

:-( Phone Post

I heard he got his black belt? Can someone verify this??

i see him becoming a new age xtian pastor someday.

(with 20 wives at the age of 15)

FCTV - get it right, age 16. 

Mapu knows.

is this lunar age?

LTF age

He is your definition as being good for the sport imo. The powers that be, if you are reading this, please give this man a reality TV show.

This is hilarious bwahaha . Truth be told I'm not even a white belt. Answer Q 1..
2nd Q is I never fought. What is that? 3rd Q is give me a fuggan contract 4 TV. 4 Q thanks 4 still thinking of me. Yes I do run a car wash. Thanks buddy good looking out. Letting me know wassup. U know who u are. For a guy who been quite still have some friends. Damn didn't come on Here for yrs. Thanku people I know half of u it's all good. You are still number one in my book middle finger high in air. & smirks ... (^_^) Sooon. I'll interview u all Only On Dirty Does Hawaii muaaaah

Shit just got real

TT Muthah Fucken T!!! Phone Post

he is like the missing link!

FUCKIN A IT GOT REAl!!!!! DC in the house!!!!!

DirtyCurty - This is hilarious bwahaha . Truth be told I'm not even a white belt. Answer Q 1..

2nd Q is I never fought. What is that? 3rd Q is give me a fuggan contract 4 TV. 4 Q thanks 4 still thinking of me. Yes I do run a car wash. Thanks buddy good looking out. Letting me know wassup. U know who u are. For a guy who been quite still have some friends. Damn didn't come on Here for yrs. Thanku people I know half of u it's all good. You are still number one in my book middle finger high in air. & smirks ... (^_^) Sooon. I'll interview u all Only On Dirty Does Hawaii muaaaah
I read that ^^^and imagined DC standing on a podium addressing all of us, and then all of a sudden, he just dissappears!

where's da ring dirty baggins? haha